Re: Introducing Flight Test Team
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2015, 10:22:12 pm »
thank you

ArnhemAnt

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2015, 11:40:47 pm »
New Test Team member:
Welcome!
I hope we have some stuff to try very soon.

Awesome news. Looking forward to this.
If you do what you need, you’re surviving. If you do what you want, you’re living.

DanNT

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2015, 12:35:22 am »
Thank you!

Can't wait to get my hands dirty!!

lanzi

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2015, 03:08:50 am »
Hi LIBREators
thanks
awesome stuff!!!
looking forward to test things

lanzi

jochene

• Modellheliflieger
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2015, 07:03:32 am »
Hello,

thank you for the trust.

I've already installed the GIT and also managed to compile my first version of the brunch.
The firmware for this brunch is partly filled already on my CC3D (450 Heli), at the weekend I can hopefully try.

Jochen
Gruß
Jochen
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet darf diese auch behalten.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DanNT

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2015, 07:25:11 am »
The firmware for this brunch is partly filled already on my CC3D (450 Heli), at the weekend I can hopefully try.

Great news! I'd like to have another try with one of my Heli's.. I might have some questions for you one day

jochene

• Modellheliflieger
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2015, 07:37:02 am »

Great news! I'd like to have another try with one of my Heli's.. I might have some questions for you one day

That's no problem, if I can answer the questions that I can help a lot.

Note, however, that's my English is not very good, I always use the Google translator, which is probably not always correct.

jochen
Gruß
Jochen
Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet darf diese auch behalten.

Larson

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2015, 10:09:44 am »
Some of you know me since before, I'm in if you need me...
;-)
Nobody remembers a coward...

Larson

liftbag

• LibrePilot
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2015, 11:28:24 am »

Some of you know me since before, I'm in if you need me...
;-)
Hi Daniel. Wecome in the LP Test Team ;)

Larson

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2015, 01:28:36 am »
Thanks @liftbag!
Nobody remembers a coward...

Larson

« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2015, 01:37:25 am »
Hey liftbag,

I'd like to be part of the FTT again. I have CC3D, Atom, Revo, Revo Nano, V8/V9 GPS, generic ublox Neo-6M, OP-Link and minimOSD/minOPosd. As far as vehicles I've got a 600 size Ov3rquad, Nemesis 240/Defiance 260 mini-quads as well as a Batbone Tri-copter. OS: Windows 7 64-bit, Ubuntu 64-big, Android phone/tablet as well. Looking forward to getting back into the testing.

« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2015, 02:05:47 am »
I'd like to be part of the FTT again. I have CC3D, Atom, Revo, Revo Nano, V8/V9 GPS, generic ublox Neo-6M, OP-Link and minimOSD/minOPosd. As far as vehicles I've got a 600 size Ov3rquad, Nemesis 240/Defiance 260 mini-quads as well as a Batbone Tri-copter. OS: Windows 7 64-bit, Ubuntu 64-big, Android phone/tablet as well. Looking forward to getting back into the testing.

Amazing pedigree lol

liftbag

• LibrePilot
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2015, 04:26:10 pm »
Hey liftbag,

Hey silverducet, welcome in the test team  :)
Soon we have something to test, unless you have already build from git ;)

« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2015, 07:03:47 am »
Hey silverducet, welcome in the test team  :)
Soon we have something to test, unless you have already build from git ;)

I'm building it now.  :D

jhan1

« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2015, 01:25:03 am »
Hi Guys, I would love to be part of the FTT again!  I have a flip450 pro and a MXP230 mini, both with revo's.  I am getting a Revo nano in the mail tomorrow also,  and will put that on the mini.  I also have a cc3d that may go back on another mini quad I have.  I expect to have the windows upgrade to 10(God Help Me) any day now so i can test on that too as well as my laptop with trusty windows7.