tdr_250

• I'm developing frames for fpv please give critics
Re: Introducing Flight Test Team
« Reply #105 on: September 19, 2016, 09:51:08 am »
I'm testing all the time anyway since I'm developing my tdr_250 frames so I really like to help if it's ok running prototype quad copter that crashes allot anyway ....a bit less now since I've been worked out some of the frames construction issues.....

I'm almost the happy owner of a cc3d rev F4,

And the intention is to fly allot I have this as a hobby project but a really seriously fun one....

I'm having a diagnocis that make my body hurt and I'm struggling with walking and so but I can fly that's my only freedom I would love to help because I don't think I'm much help to anyone since I don't working anymore....

Hope I can take part!
@tdr_250 on Pinterest

Drone developing by pain and crash report think redo in a better Way !

liftbag

• LibrePilot
« Reply #106 on: September 25, 2016, 03:34:13 pm »
I'm testing all the time anyway since I'm developing my tdr_250 frames so I really like to help if it's ok running prototype quad copter that crashes allot anyway ....a bit less now since I've been worked out some of the frames construction issues.....

I'm almost the happy owner of a cc3d rev F4,

And the intention is to fly allot I have this as a hobby project but a really seriously fun one....

I'm having a diagnocis that make my body hurt and I'm struggling with walking and so but I can fly that's my only freedom I would love to help because I don't think I'm much help to anyone since I don't working anymore....

Hope I can take part!
You are welcome.
The FFT was not involved in the testing of the 16.09 because of the release candidate actual mechanism.
The problem is known, and I think things will change regarding the next release.

Paolo

« Reply #107 on: October 10, 2016, 09:11:57 pm »
Hey guys,

I've been a OP/LP user for over 3 years and would love to help test stuff. I have several weeks of vacation to use before the end of the year, and plan on doing lots of flying. Lemme know if you need help of the flight test team.

Josh

gitit20

• If it will fly I will crash it.
« Reply #108 on: October 16, 2016, 08:27:46 pm »
Hey, guys, I am semi back downloaded the RC firmware and will install tonight and go flying a bit. I've been gone for a bit but should be back into it a little more now.
Do the best you can It's all you can do.

jtrout19

« Reply #109 on: November 20, 2016, 05:37:02 am »
I would love to help out. I have been flying quads for almost a year now. I have a 550 and a 250. Revolutions on both of them. Oplink on one no oplink on the other. Naza gps on one ublox on the other. minimosd on both. I use windows 10 and 7 mostly. I have linux as well, still trying to learn it though.

So if you need another then count me in. Im not scared! Anything can be fixed right?

aa5gp

« Reply #110 on: January 04, 2017, 06:52:03 am »
Don't know how well you guys are staffed at this point but I'm happy to offer my services. I have over 40 years of experience testing both hardware and software. I have plenty of good flying weather as I'm on the Gulf Coast and I can well afford to crash a few drones, if it should come to that :)
.- .- ..... --. .--.

« Reply #111 on: January 09, 2017, 10:54:32 pm »
Crashing is plus!  It is a good excuse to build another one...  :)
Go to the wiki, follow the instructions to build everything from source, then think of something you want to code and roll up your sleeves.  That's the best way to get started.