jhan1

Re: What OSD do you Guy's use?
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2015, 09:38:25 pm »
Laurent wonderful job. Wiki fantastic. My OSD works very well.
+1.  A GREAT job  :)

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2015, 12:30:20 pm »
and I have problem  >:(

I use CC3D and MicoOSD and the hex File from LibrePilot. But on my monitor the horizon dont change. All the other I can see.

Any idea what I made wrong?

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2015, 12:49:19 pm »
Hello profdrdenis,

Welcome here  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Any idea what I made wrong?

No idea, maybe start a thread and put some monitor pictures and configuration you use ?

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2016, 02:32:45 pm »
Using a Revo you can use the current sensor connected to Revo and retrieve "rssi" from the link quality uavo. So no input connected directly to MinimOSD.
Hi,
i'm having hard time to understand this. Could you please elaborate how to connect what exactly?
In Taulabs or dRonin it's very easy to setup RSSI, as there's a direct option in the GCS (inputs).

Also is there any possibiity to use MWOSD with LibrePIlot?

Many thanxs

hwh

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2016, 02:57:02 pm »
...i'm having hard time to understand this. Could you please elaborate how to connect what exactly?...
...is there any possibiity to use MWOSD with LibrePIlot?...
OSD connection and firmware info and downloads are in the wiki at https://librepilot.atlassian.net/wiki/display/LPDOC/MinOPOSD+setup

MWOSD support is being worked on but isn't in the next branch yet, just the developer's repo.  It will probably make it into the next release.

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2016, 11:28:02 am »
OSD connection and firmware info and downloads are in the wiki at https://librepilot.atlassian.net/wiki/display/LPDOC/MinOPOSD+setup

MWOSD support is being worked on but isn't in the next branch yet, just the developer's repo.  It will probably make it into the next release.

That's a good news indeed!

That wiki link doesn't say a word about a setup according this statement:
Using a Revo you can use the current sensor connected to Revo and retrieve "rssi" from the link quality uavo. So no input connected directly to MinimOSD

thanx

« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2016, 02:35:43 pm »
This link on the wiki will take you to this page for setting RSSI up.

https://code.google.com/archive/p/minoposd/wikis/AnalogRSSI.wiki

Ben

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2016, 02:41:58 pm »
This link on the wiki will take you to this page for setting RSSI up.

https://code.google.com/archive/p/minoposd/wikis/AnalogRSSI.wiki

Ben

Hi MultiBen,
thank you. That is totally clear to me, how to connect RSSI analog or digital to minimosd pin.
I was questioning the statement, how to connect RSSI signal to the current sensor of the Revo board.

Here's that statement one more time. Please read carefully what it says:
Using a Revo you can use the current sensor connected to Revo and retrieve "rssi" from the link quality uavo. So no input connected directly to MinimOSD
...or maybe i didn't understand that statement well and i am interpreting it in some wrong way. :)

thanx

Mateusz

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2016, 03:22:34 pm »
I am using on two builds with great success
  • Micro minimosd with kw team mod flashed with minimoposd firmware
  • AttoPilot voltage&current sensor 90A

hwh

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2016, 03:56:17 pm »
...or maybe i didn't understand that statement well and i am interpreting it in some wrong way. :)

You're mis-interpreting the sentence.   It's two parts 'you can use the current sensor connected to Revo' talking about voltage/current.  And the second part 'retrieve "rssi" from the link quality uavo.' talking about using rssi from the revo's built in oplink radio.

« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2016, 06:54:51 pm »
I see! Now it's very clear to me.
Many thanxs

vzoli

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2016, 07:00:54 pm »
Hi,
I have Revo mini with micro minimosd. In my other quad i use cleanflight wit cc3d and mwosd for the minimosd.
There i can use the barometric sensor for height display. With the minoposd and revo it shows only gps height. Can i display somehow the baro data?
Can i use some other firmware for ravo+minimosd than minimoposd? (i prefer mwosd)
thanks
Zoli

hwh

« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2016, 07:24:06 pm »
...Can i use some other firmware for ravo+minimosd than minimoposd? (i prefer mwosd)...

One of the developers is working on MSP protocol support that would allow you to use mwosd, https://librepilot.atlassian.net/browse/LP-291 but it isn't complete and merged into the code yet.   It should be in the next release.

vzoli

« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2016, 07:46:29 pm »
Then the only osd for revo is the minimoposd? :(
So how to use baro for altitude display?

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2016, 09:30:59 pm »
Current code already use the baro from Revo.

Altitude is displayed, assuming the "0" is the altitude where you powered the quad.