ccd3 Programierung mit Sendeder Spektrum DX9 probleme

ccd3 Probleme mit Sender Spektrum DX9
0 (0%)
ccd3 Probleme mit Sender Spektrum DX9
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Conroler ccd3 mit Spektrum DX9
« on: April 19, 2021, 06:34:17 pm »
Hallo  ! ich habe schon Flächenmodelle und Hubis Erfahrungen  Ich habe einen Bausatz von  Openpilot (2015)  aber die  Sender  Kalibrierung (Spektrum DX9) hakt immer und die Programmierung kann nicht abgeschlossen werden  :(  . bei Knüppel kalibrieren  reagiert mein Controller nicht .Sender Bindung mit Empfänger  ok , bei Testen mit Servos alles ok . Aber bei  Computer  Kalibrierung passiert nicht :(  . die  Programmierung  für Controller  klappt ok  Motoren laufen  nur bei Funke programmieren  hakt . Für Hilfe vielen Dank !!

Re: Conroler ccd3 mit Spektrum DX9
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2021, 10:39:15 pm »
Question translated to English (via Google translate) for other to view:
Die Frage wurde ins Englische übersetzt (über Google Übersetzer), damit andere sie anzeigen können:

Hello  ! I already have planar models and Hubis experiences I have a kit from Openpilot (2015) but the transmitter calibration (Spektrum DX9) is always hooked and the programming cannot be completed :(. When calibrating the stick, my controller does not react. Transmitter binding with receiver ok, everything ok when testing with servos. But when calibrating the computer does not happen :(. The programming for the controller works ok. Motors only run when the radio programming is hooked. Thank you for help!

Answer in English (this helper's native tongue)
Antwort auf Englisch (Muttersprache dieses Helfers)

I apologise.  You may need to read the English language version to help understand the names of things inside the running GCS program.

This sounds like a previously known issue in 16.09.  The transmitter stick wizard in GCS setup actually works correctly, but does not display the stick motions / animations if the flight mode switch is disabled or configured to only have one position/mode.  If you move the sticks as asked by the wizard, it works correctly, even though it doesn't animate the stick motions for you to see.

Technical note: FlightModeNumber is zero based, meaning that when you use the System tab / UAVO Browser to set it to 1 you actually get 2 flight mode switch positions.  When you set it normally via Configuration -> Input -> Flight Mode Switch Settings -> Flight Mode Count, it is entered and displayed as expected; 2 means 2 positions.

Here is an English language thread that describes it.
https://forum.librepilot.org/index.php?topic=3156.msg21834#msg21834

We don't use the forum "New Poll" much (this post is set up as a Poll instead of a Topic), and it's use is discouraged for basic questions.  :)

Answer translated to German (via Google translate) for the forum format
Antwort ins Deutsche übersetzt (via Google translate) für das Forum-Format

Ich entschuldige mich. Möglicherweise müssen Sie die englische Sprachversion lesen, um die Namen der Dinge im laufenden GCS-Programm zu verstehen.

Dies klingt nach einem bereits bekannten Problem in 16.09. Der Sender-Stick-Assistent im GCS-Setup funktioniert tatsächlich korrekt, zeigt jedoch die Stick-Bewegungen / Animationen nicht an, wenn der Flugmodusschalter deaktiviert oder so konfiguriert ist, dass er nur eine Position / einen Modus hat. Wenn Sie die Sticks wie vom Assistenten angefordert bewegen, funktioniert dies ordnungsgemäß, auch wenn die Stick-Bewegungen für Sie nicht animiert werden.

Technischer Hinweis: FlightModeNumber basiert auf Null. Wenn Sie also die Registerkarte System / UAVO-Browser verwenden, um sie auf 1 zu setzen, erhalten Sie tatsächlich 2 Flugmodusschalterpositionen. Wenn Sie es normal über Konfiguration -> Eingabe -> Flugmodusschaltereinstellungen -> Flugmodusanzahl einstellen, wird es wie erwartet eingegeben und angezeigt. 2 bedeutet 2 Positionen.

Hier ist ein englischsprachiger Thread, der es beschreibt.
https://forum.librepilot.org/index.php?topic=3156.msg21834#msg21834

Wir verwenden das Forum "Neue Umfrage" nicht häufig (dieser Beitrag ist als Umfrage anstelle eines Themas eingerichtet), und von seiner Verwendung wird für grundlegende Fragen abgeraten.  :)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 10:45:14 pm by TheOtherCliff »

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2021, 11:47:05 pm »
Englisch

Hello thanks for your answer! Do I understand this in the right manner ? Should I set up flight conditions for two positions in my Spektrum DX 9?

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2021, 11:52:19 pm »
As on the Yutube film, I reprogrammed the flight mode number to 1 in the Librepilot program and still saved the same problem in the controller ...
the fields are green and when the stick is moved the numbers change but the calibration does not continue

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2021, 09:05:40 am »
the fields are green and when the stick is moved the numbers change but the calibration does not continue
Are you trying to do calibrations at "Configuration -> Attitude -> Calibration"?

Should I set up flight conditions for two positions in my Spektrum DX 9?
Yes.  It is my understanding that to avoid the problem where the GCS (computer program) fails to show the stick movements during setup in version 16.09 you should have 2 or more flight modes.

I am not sure that I understand where the problem happens.

Which flight board are you using?  CC3D?

What version of software/firmware are you using?

Please give a description of where you start, such as "Welcome -> Setup wizard", or "Configuration -> Attitude -> Calibration",

where in the procedure you have a problem, and what the problem is.  A print screen or even a video of the problem would help.

I am sorry that German is not my native tongue.  There is a small language barrier, so extra care in explanations will help me.  :)  There are several people here that speak German, and maybe one will come along to help better than I can.

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2021, 12:51:06 pm »
Hello, thank you very much for your help! I have the ccd3 as the controller and the Spektrum DX9 as the transmitter.
I downloaded the program Librepilot 16.09 for setting my Koppter.
Vehizel Setep Wizard works well only with Transmitter Setap Wizard the dome calibration does not go any further.
I'm trying to take a picture….

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2021, 11:03:05 pm »
The picture

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2021, 11:14:18 pm »
with this function stop ... does not go any further the stick movement is not recognized by librepilot or the controller

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2021, 11:20:24 pm »
Binding is ok ... I also have other transmitters from JETI Duplex and it's also the same ... the green fields change the numbers ... so the software recognizes the movement but doesn't go any further

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2021, 12:01:39 am »
Correction the numbers next to the green fields change even when the transmitter is switched off, so communication problems

The pictures from the numbers of the transmitter is off

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2021, 12:40:19 am »
The picture

Be aware that most modern transmitters only have the 4 main channels configured by default.  You must read the transmitter manual and configure a switch to use as the flight mode switch, and have the signal come out the receiver connector that you have selected.  It helps to plug a servo in to the receiver to verify that each channel is working.

Beware that the CC3D USB power will NOT power the RC receiver.  For the RC receiver to get power, you must plug the flight battery in to the ESC/BEC as if you were going to fly.

I see on your Configuration -> Input page that the RC receiver is still not configured.  I suggest that you run the Welcome -> Vehicle Setup Wizard.  Make sure you run the "Transmitter Wizard" portion of the Vehicle Setup Wizard.  At the end, move the sticks as directed, even if you don't see them moving, and complete the setup.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 01:04:19 am by TheOtherCliff »

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2021, 12:40:45 am »
with this function stop ... does not go any further the stick movement is not recognized by librepilot or the controller

This is the problem that I discussed in my first post.  The Setup Wizard stick motion (animations) does not show unless you set it up (as I recall):
1) having a flight mode switch
  <and>
2) having at least 2 positions on the flight mode switch

and of course the RC receiver must be connected (wired) correctly, have power switched on, and must be configured with the correct signal type.  I see from your pictures that you are wired using PWM, so the it must select PWM during setup.

You must have flight battery plugged in for the RC receiver to get power.

You can view the Configuration -> Input page to verify that the receiver signal is seen by the CC3D.  This Input page is not affected by Flight Mode Switch setup the way the transmitter stick animations in the Setup Wizard are.

So:
- Do you see the sliders move for all required channels on the Configuration -> Input page?
- Do you have a Flight Mode Switch configured and is it set to have 2 or more positions?

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2021, 12:43:37 am »
Correction the numbers next to the green fields change even when the transmitter is switched off, so communication problems

The pictures from the numbers of the transmitter is off

These USB numbers are saying that the CC3D is talking to the computer.  They change as USB data rate changes and they do not care if the RC transmitter is talking to the receiver or not.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 12:58:35 am by TheOtherCliff »

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2021, 08:02:51 am »
Thank you for your help and effort .. I will check everything again and write you how it went, thank you again!

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2021, 10:43:01 pm »
Hello thank you for your help after how I reprogrammed PWM and also activated the flight module switch ,I can perform the calibration !!  but wanted to do the Vehice Setap Wizard from the front and with the engine does not cut all motors wanting to run (I charge the battery again )
Miene question is I need to complete VSWizard and STSWizard or is the separate stored in CCD3 and are the independence of one of the ?
Thank you for help !!