I have an f450 with 1000 kv motors with 30 amp esc,3s 2200mah battery.After all the transmitter setup.
when i increase the throttle after a little increase a huge increase of thrust is found and some motors are getting more speed and all...and i cant fly it because either flows to t :'( :'( :'( :'(he roof on a sudden or flips to a suddden and crash...

Attached Settings File..

LINK  to video : youtu.be/58iVC0DFV7s
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 07:52:09 pm by f5soh »

tinou

Re: The quadcopter doesnt gradually increase the thrust..HELPPPPPPP
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 04:35:24 pm »
Quad 450 inside :o :o :o crazy man. Propellers are very dangerous!
Go outside and when you take off pulse your throttle with more powerfull and after decrease it.

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2018, 04:41:43 pm »
Go outside and when you take off pulse your throttle with more powerfull and after decrease it.
sure...have any idea whats wrong?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

tinou

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2018, 05:24:06 pm »
Test outside with what i have said. Take video if it's possible

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2018, 06:45:37 pm »
sure...have any idea whats wrong?

ESC are calibrated? as explained in wiki...

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2018, 07:54:35 pm »
Be sure the "Zero the integral when Throttle is low" is checked in Stabilization > Basic (at bottom page)

No need to post using 36pt font size (first post cleaned).
Thanks. 
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 07:59:54 pm by f5soh »

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2018, 09:04:54 pm »
That actually look pretty close to flying, but it looks very mushy and your yaw should be locked on, and not spinning.

It should not spin at all.  That is a big hint that something is wrong.

#1 you should not move the transmitter trims, ever, not at all after you run the transmitter wizard.  Set trims to neutral and make sure they match what you see on the Input page.
#2 the quad must be motionless just after plugging the battery in.  This is so the gyros can calibrate correctly.
#3 you should be using Stabilzed1 which is Atti,Atti,AxisLock,Manual
#4 ESC protocol should be at least PWMSync or PWM@490 (or OneShot* or MultiShot)

What settings have you changed after finishing the aircraft setup wizard?

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2018, 09:29:10 pm »
A quick check using settings attached in first post ?

#2 the quad must be motionless just after plugging the battery in.  This is so the gyros can calibrate correctly.
This motionless rule doesn't matter assuming the "Wait the board is steady" is currently checked in Attitude tab.

#3 you should be using Stabilzed1 which is Atti,Atti,AxisLock,Manua
There is only one flightmode, already set to Attitude,Attitude,AxisLock,Manual.

#4 ESC protocol should be at least PWMSync or PWM@490 (or OneShot* or MultiShot)
ansonvarghese uses PWM as input, and PWM-490Hz for outputs. Seems a CC3D.

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2018, 10:40:00 pm »
Indeed.  I watched the video but did not look at the settings file and just tried to pass on some hopefully helpful ideas to him and anyone else having a similar issue.

Since it is a CC3D, it seems clear that he has adjusted the yaw trim.  That is the most obvious thing that causes such a clear yaw motion.

As I recall, wait for board steady looks at acceleration, so it can be fooled by constant velocity and the fooling made easier to do by adjusting variance as we sometimes tell people to do.  A user might put in a high variance to get it to arm and this is the result.  It's easier for him to recall that he did this than for me to look up default variance.

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2018, 05:46:01 am »
What should i do to fix.the current situation

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2018, 06:20:24 am »
I would start with this (flight battery plugged in, transmitter on, and quad USB plugged into computer, run GCS):
Set trims to neutral and make sure they match what you see on the Input page.

Where they do not match (I can see that yaw does not match) you can manually set the channel center in GCS or transmitter trim.

Practice flight should be a little higher, knee high, and outside over nice grass in case you must suddenly chop throttle.

Don't give sudden stick motions.  Strive to use the smallest and smoothest stick motions possible to hover continuously for 10 seconds.  If you can hover and keep it knee high and within a meter or 2 for a whole battery, you have won.  :)

When there is no wind:  During this time you will probably find that you must hold some roll and pitch command to keep it from drifting.  The best way to adjust this drift is in Attitude->RotateVirtual:
 - if it is drifting forward you subtract some more from pitch
 - if it is drifting left you subtract some more from roll

Start by adding/subtracting a couple degrees at a time and fine tune maybe down to add/sub 0.1 degree till it drifts as little as possible (no wind).

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2018, 08:33:21 am »
I would start with this (flight battery plugged in, transmitter on, and quad USB plugged into computer, run GCS):
Set trims to neutral and make sure they match what you see on the Input page.

Where they do not match (I can see that yaw does not match) you can manually set the channel center in GCS or transmitter trim.

Practice flight should be a little higher, knee high, and outside over nice grass in case you must suddenly chop throttle.

Don't give sudden stick motions.  Strive to use the smallest and smoothest stick motions possible to hover continuously for 10 seconds.  If you can hover and keep it knee high and within a meter or 2 for a whole battery, you have won.  :)

When there is no wind:  During this time you will probably find that you must hold some roll and pitch command to keep it from drifting.  The best way to adjust this drift is in Attitude->RotateVirtual:
 - if it is drifting forward you subtract some more from pitch
 - if it is drifting left you subtract some more from roll

Start by adding/subtracting a couple degrees at a time and fine tune maybe down to add/sub 0.1 degree till it drifts as little as possible (no wind).

Can i get a video tutorial on how to do it or Screenshot perhaps would help me alot..Thanks alot  brother

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2018, 11:25:15 am »

Current Situation..Video please watch and help

« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 12:11:07 pm by ansonvarghese »

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2018, 07:10:34 pm »
What should i do to fix.the current situation

See post above ^^

You should check first the "Zero the integral when Throttle is low" (not checked in current config file you posted), this solve issues with integral term accumulation.

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2018, 07:12:17 pm »
That one arm looks broken.  It broke on impact, but if it can flex in the air, then it will not stabilize correctly.

I think this is a standard F450.  Clone F450 are very cheap on eBay.  I always buy 2 so that I have repair parts.  Here is an example for about USD $12
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Multi-rotor-DJI-F450-4-Axis-Quad-Copter-Frame-Airframe-Integrated-PCB-Wiring-New/272739794195