vk4tec

Stick inputs not working
« on: October 28, 2017, 11:54:52 am »
Hello

I have a Cc3d and I move the sticks and see them move on the librepilot application

I have servo movement and stabilisation happening on my servos

But the stick inputs will not move the servo. Just move on the computer screen.

If I was to go fly now I would have no stock control

What am I missing ?

Sticks have no input to servos just on the pc no further

Andrew

Re: Stick inputs not working
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2017, 12:41:59 pm »
What sort of aircraft is this?  4 channel fixed wing with aileron, elevator, throttle, rudder?

Look very closely to see if the servos move a small amount when you move the stick all the way and hold it there for a couple seconds.  Maybe you can at least hear the buzz of the servo moving a small amount.

Do you have a flight mode switch position configured as manual?  Are you experienced enough to fly it manually?

vk4tec

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2017, 01:20:21 pm »
Fixed Wing - A glider

I have a few problems

+ Radio controller is only moving on the screen and is not moving across to the servo
+ When I repower the CC3D I only get rate correction
+ When I repower the CC3D I loose the self leveliing which was working perfectly when plugged into pc

I need to understand how and when the board levels itself in the field or does it keep what level was on the bench

Andrew

vk4tec

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2017, 01:35:37 pm »
I am not seeing any YAW correction on any output ports

Should it correct the rudder ?

I have ROLL and PITCH worked out

Andrew

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2017, 11:15:49 pm »
For fixed wing I suggest that you have yaw/rudder set to manual in your FMS (flight mode switch) setup so that it is not stabilized.

If you stabilize rudder, you will have to coordinate your turns instead of just bank and yank.

In FMS setup the top part of the page shows the switch positions and the first one may be set to Stabilized1.  Then you look at the bottom and see that Stabilized1 is roll=Attitude,pitch=Attitude,yaw=Rate,throttle=Manual

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2017, 01:49:01 pm »
Check the pulse values on the input screen. You are looking for a mid point value around 1500 uS, full stick values should be plus and minus 500 i.e. approx 1000 uS to 2000 uS these values will give full servo throw. less values will reduce the amount the servo moves, this is the same as reducing endpoints in the Tx, you need full pulse width for full throw at the servo.