Eachine CC3D configuration
« on: October 27, 2017, 11:20:25 pm »
HELP PLEASE...
I just received a new Eachine Racer 250 with a Eachine CC3D board. This is my second Racer and my other one has the NAZE32 board. I also have a KingKong Hexacopter with a CC3D board and works fine.

The problem I have is as follows:
When I try to configure the new copter, everything goes OK until I get to the ESC calibration section... I get a cycle of beeps and never gets out of that mode.

I have tried skipping that step and check the motors... they all work fine and they start at about 1050. Of course, the drone will not ARM and I imagine is because not all the steps were followed (skipped the ESC calibration)...
I have not been able to resolve this problem.

Can anyone help?... do you think the board is bricked?... the motors work OK so I think the ESC and motors are AOK.

Thank you...

utoedter

• Frickeln und mehr
Eachine CC3D configuration
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2017, 01:40:13 am »
I have the same quad too, and set the range to 1000,1050,1900(min,center, max). If they dont arm there must be another reason. The status screen will help.  I think the board and esc are ok, because you said they start spinning at 1050.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 01:43:29 am by utoedter »

Re: Eachine CC3D configuration
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 03:10:17 pm »
HELP PLEASE...
I just received a new Eachine Racer 250 with a Eachine CC3D board. This is my second Racer and my other one has the NAZE32 board. I also have a KingKong Hexacopter with a CC3D board and works fine.

The problem I have is as follows:
When I try to configure the new copter, everything goes OK until I get to the ESC calibration section... I get a cycle of beeps and never gets out of that mode.

I have tried skipping that step and check the motors... they all work fine and they start at about 1050. Of course, the drone will not ARM and I imagine is because not all the steps were followed (skipped the ESC calibration)...
I have not been able to resolve this problem.

Can anyone help?... do you think the board is bricked?... the motors work OK so I think the ESC and motors are AOK.

Thank you...

UPDATE: I am using Windows 10... for some reason the latest version of LibrePilot would not let me finish the configuration of my CC3D as explained above... however, using the older version of LibrePilot, the process completed OK.
Cab anyone let me know why?

utoedter

• Frickeln und mehr
Re: Eachine CC3D configuration
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 06:19:01 pm »
You dont have to use the wizard, all what the wizard does can be done manually at the several config screens.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro