Brunosanta

• I understand it all but know nothing
Android support for Telemetry
« on: December 07, 2015, 02:53:15 pm »
Hello Guys,
will librePilot be android supported? in between do you have an idea of other App that should work with the librepilot firmware so I can adjust my PID's during flight straight from my phone? thank you in advance, this project has only awesome people!
Everybody is only optimistic on the social networks.. being real is hard nowadays

Re: Android support for Telemetry
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2015, 09:10:57 pm »
The short answer is "Yes, some time in the future we hope to have support for GCS running on handheld devices."

The shorter answer for those wanting something in the near future is "Probably later than sooner."

In the mean time, you should check out the new EasyTune feature (wait, I think that one is not released yet?)  It allows you to tune P, I, and D all with one pot/slider on your RC transmitter.  The result is the same numbers you got from OpTune and the like, but without manual copying / setting PIDs based on what a formula tells you from your UOV.  In essence you are dialing a UOV on the tranmitter and it is setting the PIDs according to the XxTune formula.

Brunosanta

• I understand it all but know nothing
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 04:41:38 pm »
thank you TheOtherCliff! smart tuning sounds good.
Everybody is only optimistic on the social networks.. being real is hard nowadays

@marc

• Ask me about LibrePilot2Go on Android.
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2016, 08:40:48 am »
If you want to test the Android app, just send me a pm.