Anthony O

Issue with transmitter wizard and arming
« on: March 19, 2017, 07:14:44 pm »
Hello everyone,

I am new to the world of quadcopters and RCs, and I am trying to get my first quadcopter off the ground. I have run into two primary issues. I have a cc3d fc (should be updated to most current version) and a FlySky FS-T6 transmitter, and I am running this on a Mac.

First, I am having difficulties arming my motors. The only way I was able to get them to work was to set it to "Always Armed," but I would prefer to have a slightly safer arming mechanism. So in troubleshooting, I redid the wizard for the fc and transmitter set ups, which led to my second issue.

When I go to set up the transmitter, the first couple steps all work well, but when I get to the stage where it asks to center all elements I reach my problem. The first time I did the transmitter wizard, the software showed me in real time when I was moving my ... (I don't want to call them joysticks but I think you know what I mean), but now they do not move on the screen regardless of what I do on the transmitter. This problem continues with the following steps of the set up. Furthermore, now I cannot arm the motors even when it is on "Always Armed."

Are these problems related, and/or can I do anything to fix this? Thank you for any help you can provide. I apologize if a similar question has already been asked, but I was not able to find any solutions when I googled it.

f5soh

• LibrePilot
Re: Issue with transmitter wizard and arming
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 07:24:23 pm »
About the Transmitter wizard you can take a look here:
https://forum.librepilot.org/index.php?topic=3156.msg21834#msg21834

This occurs when you skip the flightmode detection step.

After you resolved the wizard issue, you can post your config file:
File > Export UAV settings

For the arming issue.

Anthony O

Re: Issue with transmitter wizard and arming
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 07:36:41 pm »
Thank you so much.

The motors seem to arm fine now in addition to the transmitter working perfectly. Much appreciated.