DelQuad4X

• Crash and learn is a great way to spend money.
CC3D/Librepilot swith assignment
« on: February 26, 2016, 02:49:36 pm »
!!!*** WARNING ***!!!
Newbie alert!  ;D

I recently purchased a "RTF" 250 quad with FlySky FS-i6 TX from Amazon (YKS 250 - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016ORR65O/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) thinking all I would have to do would be to charge the battery, put on the props, turn on the radio and fly. Welllll, not the case.
I won't go into all the gory details, but it took me 3 days to get Librepilot to communicate with the CC3D.
Finally got it to work after having to erase all data, update the boot loader and flash the firmware.
SUCCESS! It worked!
But ......
For some reason my rate switch (switch C) is not being recognized. LPGCS assigned the rates to my Accessory B control.
To select rates, I have to roll the knob. Not good.

To be honest, I haven't gone back into GCS to see if I can reassign the rate mode. But during the initial set up (using the wizard) when I got to the rate mode section it wasn't recognizing the 3 position switch. So I clicked "Next" so that I could at least get this quad to spin up and fly.

But I want my rate switch back! I checked for switch assignment in the FlySky FS-i6 but don't see any reference to switch C. Got all the others, A, B, D. But no C.

If anyone else has had any experience with this sort of scenario, I could really use your expertise and knowledge to get this into proper working condition.

So that's my noob story and I'm sticking to it. ;)

Thanks in advance, and happy flying!

- Mike (AKA: DelQuad4X)
Peter Pan had the right idea.

DelQuad4X

• Crash and learn is a great way to spend money.
Re: CC3D/Librepilot swith assignment
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2016, 02:22:42 am »
Figured it out.
It was programming in the TX.
Had to reassign channel 6.
Peter Pan had the right idea.