Muskoka

Cruise Control in "non" self levelling modes
« on: February 24, 2016, 01:42:50 pm »
It was suggested in another thread that cruise control should work in rate and or acro+ mode. A question was raised about it in that thread, as it doesn't seem to work. You'll get a "red" error with "config" on the flight data screen.

After going days without a response in that thread I'm posing the question here in hopes of getting a response from one of the developers. Someone else also stated that it doesn't work for them either, so we're just seeking clarification.

Is it just a problem at our end, or is something not quite right in firmware 15.09 with regards to cruise control in these flight modes?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 01:52:35 pm by Muskoka »

f5soh

• LibrePilot
Re: Cruise Control in "non" self levelling modes
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 07:04:54 pm »
Initially CruiseControl worked with Rate and removed later after some issues.

Maybe back soon :)
https://librepilot.atlassian.net/browse/LP-241

Muskoka

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2016, 09:22:48 pm »
Initially CruiseControl worked with Rate and removed later after some issues.

Maybe back soon :)
https://librepilot.atlassian.net/browse/LP-241

Thank you.

Jeuke26

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2016, 11:16:53 am »
It was suggested in another thread that cruise control should work in rate and or acro+ mode. A question was raised about it in that thread, as it doesn't seem to work. You'll get a "red" error with "config" on the flight data screen.

After going days without a response in that thread I'm posing the question here in hopes of getting a response from one of the developers. Someone else also stated that it doesn't work for them either, so we're just seeking clarification.

Is it just a problem at our end, or is something not quite right in firmware 15.09 with regards to cruise control in these flight modes?

Yep I can tell you it doesn't work as in when selected you get an confit error in the firmware tab.