spook

Hardware
« on: January 17, 2016, 07:39:18 pm »
Hi!

I had a break in my qudcopter hobby and I missed the whole action with openpilot. I certainly hope, that you LibrePilot guys will keep up the good work especially that I cannot find any trace about any current actions of OPNG.

I have question though - what happens with CC3D, Revo etc? Will it be produced and available to purchase? If not, what hardware should we use with LibrePilot?

Best regards -- Wojciech "Spook" Sura.

Mateusz

Re: Hardware
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2016, 07:46:46 pm »
Hi!

I had a break in my qudcopter hobby and I missed the whole action with openpilot. I certainly hope, that you LibrePilot guys will keep up the good work especially that I cannot find any trace about any current actions of OPNG.

I have question though - what happens with CC3D, Revo etc? Will it be produced and available to purchase? If not, what hardware should we use with LibrePilot?

Best regards -- Wojciech "Spook" Sura.

Support for CC3D has been added back, Revo clone you can buy all around. Also support for sparky2 is coming soon (flyable with development code).
In flight performance sparky2 is the same, the only advantage is more ports, but Revo is well tested and mature, it just works. Sparky2 will need some more love.