ccd3 Programierung mit Sendeder Spektrum DX9 probleme

ccd3 Probleme mit Sender Spektrum DX9
0 (0%)
ccd3 Probleme mit Sender Spektrum DX9
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Re: Conroler ccd3 mit Spektrum DX9
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2021, 09:15:45 pm »
Very good!  Thank you for posting that you are flying.

Often, the questions just stop and we don't know if the problem is fixed or the person just stopped trying...

A good friend here: Mateusz comes from Poland and lived in Sweden for years, then moved to USA.  I am not sure if he is still in USA.

« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2021, 11:11:03 pm »
Mateusz  perfekt geschrieben Bravo !  Wenn die Drohne nicht so schnell auf  die Ruder Ausschlage reagiert kann ich das bei Sender Expo Einstellung ändern oder das in Stabilisation Modus  die Werte verändern ?

« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2021, 01:16:02 am »
Sorry.  Although Mateusz has been on dev chat some, he has not visited the forum here in a very very long time.  :(

Your question seems to ask how to get the yaw to react more quickly.  The default is 220 degrees per second at full stick.  Are you seeing that much?  A complete 360 degree rotation in less than 2 seconds at full yaw stick?

There are two pieces to that.

The first is that the yaw PID is tuned well and high enough.  This doesn't increase the rotation rate, but it does increase the rotation acceleration.  Test with full left yaw going immediately to full right yaw.  A very quick way to tune the yaw PID would be to set the D term (Configuration -> Stabilization -> Advanced -> Settings Bank 1 -> Inner Loop -> Yaw -> Derivative) to zero (and leave it set to zero), then double the Yaw P and the I terms and test (repeat doubling / testing).  When you start getting oscillations or other bad flight things, reduce them both (say multiply each by .75) and test.  Repeat till it flies best.  It's important to have the throttle neutrals set reasonably.  Not too slow.  And the throttle max decreased from 2000 so there is no deadband at top of throttle.  It is bad if there is no difference between say 95% throttle and 100% throttle.  See ESC calibration wiki for more info.  It's also important that the quad be fairly well balanced.  A heavy camera on one end or mismatched motors or props can make this act badly if you try to do too much yaw acceleration.

The second is that the max yaw rotation rate is settable at same page Responsiveness -> Rate Mode Response (also Max Rate Limit) -> Yaw

Finally, you can add some expo either in GCS or the transmitter, but that does not change the max rate.  It only makes the center of the stick less sensitive.

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2021, 08:26:19 pm »
Hello, I have one more question. Does this controller switch off function when the battery voltage is too low? Is this displayed or signaled?

« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2021, 09:07:49 pm »
The CC3D doesn't have room in it's memory for new functions, so I recall that it does not do anything related to low battery.  I would post on @Jdl thread and talk to him as he knows a lot more than I do about it.  He is fairly active here on the forum, so you might expect a response within maybe a week?  :)

Revo class controllers have room in memory and can be set up to have voltage and current sensors for the battery.  The electrical current sensor integrates and thus can tell you how much battery you have left.  As far as I know, there is no RTH/RTB trigger for battery low state, even in the latest dev version ("next").

@Jdl has upgraded some OSD code to add OSD functionality that tells you some nice things about how far you can fly at your current throttle setting, etc.  Warnings pop up on OSD screen, etc.  Probably needs Revo class FC to use those things (needs current sensor)
https://forum.librepilot.org/index.php?topic=4938.0

« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2021, 11:26:36 pm »
Thanks for answer how do you do the flight time with the koppter? I also fly electric propeller aircraft and there I measure electricity consumption and calculate the flight time. Or the motor controllers switch the motor off when the voltage of the LiPo is too low and then you have to land quickly ... how is it with the drones ?

« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2021, 11:41:28 pm »
Ich habe jetzt Neue Drohne mir gekauft  mit die hat den SUCCEX mini Controller ….. die wird mit BETAFLIGHT einprogrammieren …. die Erfahrungen von Librepilot kann ich leider nicht benutzen …. ich hoffe das alles klappt  haben sie erfahrungen mit BATAFLIGHT ?

« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2021, 11:43:37 pm »
Bild

« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2021, 12:04:18 am »
I have now bought a new drone with it has the SUCCEX mini controller… .. it will program with BETAFLIGHT…. Unfortunately, I cannot use the experience of Librepilot…. I hope everything works out have you had experiences with BATAFLIGHT

« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2021, 08:30:40 am »
Thanks for answer how do you do the flight time with the koppter? I also fly electric propeller aircraft and there I measure electricity consumption and calculate the flight time. Or the motor controllers switch the motor off when the voltage of the LiPo is too low and then you have to land quickly ... how is it with the drones ?

You cannot have the ESC switch the motor off when voltage is low for several reasons.  Instead, you need something to tell you to land before voltage gets that low.  Some people time the flight, but that is different for different batteries and even different for slow flight vs. fast flight.  I think the best way is to buy cheap Lipo voltage alarms that plug into the balance connector and watch individual cell voltages.  They cost about USD $3.20 shipped for 2x on eBay.  Set alarm to 3.6 volts and land immediately when the alarm sounds.  Or set it to 3.7 or 3.8 to allow maybe a minute before you must land.  "8S lipo alarm"

2x for USD $3.20 free shipping
https://www.ebay.com/itm/324239194602

1x for USD $1.75 free shipping
https://www.ebay.com/itm/114756784900
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 08:35:59 am by TheOtherCliff »

« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2021, 10:39:31 pm »
I ordered these things, so they have to be connected during the flight and beep when the voltage is too low? I still have something on the drone where is it?
picture

« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2021, 10:40:28 pm »
Bild

« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2021, 12:51:34 am »
That is a beeper and some programmable LEDs.  Generally that sort of thing needs to be programmed into the controller firmware to be used.  In addition to power, they need a running signal to tell them what color to show.

In Revo class controllers in LibrePilot, the WS2811/WS2812 LEDs are programmed to show flight mode and any errors, not battery state.

Generally, whatever firmware the quad came with will probably be programmed to use it.

« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2021, 02:15:28 pm »
What kind of sensor is that? That was in the kit

« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2021, 02:16:16 pm »
2 picture