Can not download Libre Pilot to laptop
« on: June 12, 2020, 05:54:29 am »
Hi everyone, I am very new to the world of FPV and I hope this is not a dumb question but I am having a terrible time downloading Libre Pilot. I had it downloaded on a desktop that I recently sold and have had my drone hooked to it several times. I have now bought a new laptop and sold my desktop. When I go to the downloads page on Libre Pilot it displays the page correctly for about 2 seconds then tells me I need to get permission to view the page. Has anyone else had this happen and is there a way around this? I have tried clicking the link it gives me to request permission but immediately tells me my attempt has not been sent and failed.... any input would be great. Thank you in advance!

Re: Can not download Libre Pilot to laptop
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2020, 09:14:02 am »
I recall someone saying that his Apple computer was having problems with the wiki and that switching to non-Apple fixed it for him.

I know that I sometimes get rejected from some websites if I use my VPN.

What OS are you using?  Windows?
Here is the Windows link if that helps:
http://bit.ly/2gufloK

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2020, 03:24:28 pm »
I am actually running windows 10 and I was having the same problem with the website this morning. Your link worked perfect though! Thanks so much for the help!

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2021, 09:27:40 pm »
I don't know if they ever got around to fixing the downloads page, but Thank you @TheOtherCliff for posting that link. I even tried directly typing the bit.ly address in and nothing was happening.

karla

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2021, 07:44:53 am »
Hang in there @eighttram

I have now and previously downloaded and run LibrePilot under Windows 10 both on real windows machines and virtual win10 under Macs.
So it should 'just' be a troubleshooting exercise for you.
Lots of strange things have happened, but in the end usually its been sorted out.
Don't have any specific tips or solution for you though.