Thilo

Loop und Rollen mit Quad
« on: August 16, 2018, 09:32:35 pm »
Hi,

ich möchte mit meinen Race Quad nun Looping und Rollen fliegen, nimmt man da am besten den Rate oder Manuel Modus (ich kann es schon mit Acro da er da die Flips ja fast automatisch macht), und welche Empfindlichkeits Werte sollte man einstellen.

Muß man wenn das Quad am Rücken liegt ganz vom Gas gehen oder nur ein wenig ?

Ist ein 280er Race Quad.

Danke im Voraus

VG

Thilo

Re: Loop und Rollen mit Quad
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 10:28:50 pm »
Translate
Turn off instant translation
1646/5000
Über Google Übersetzer

Es gibt einige Dinge zu wissen:

Standardeinstellungen haben alle Motoren immer zu stoppen, wenn Gasknüppel Null ist. Dies dient der Sicherheit. Sie können dies außer Kraft setzen, aber Sie sollten eine Möglichkeit haben, Motoren in einem Notfall anzuhalten.

Der Motor muss bei umgedrehter Fahrt mindestens langsam laufen, damit Sie immer noch die Kontrolle haben. Die Stabilisierung erhöht die Leistung, wenn sie benötigt wird, so dass sogar 1% des Gasknüppels automatisch zu Stabilisierungszwecken viel höher ansteigt.
 - Sie können die Option "Immer stabilisieren, wenn aktiviert" (auf der Seite "Ausgabe") verwenden, und die Motoren laufen auch dann, wenn der Gashebel auf Null steht. Muss deaktiviert werden, um Motoren anzuhalten, also am besten einen Schalter zum Scharfschalten verwenden.
 - Sie können den Cruise Control-Schubmodus verwenden, und der normale Gashebel wird automatisch auf 5% reduziert, wenn er auf dem Kopf steht, aber der Gashebel stoppt immer noch die Motoren. Die Geschwindigkeitsregelung erhöht auch automatisch die Leistung, wenn der Quad-Bank-Modus aktiviert wird. Diese Funktionen sind einstellbar und können in Stabilisation-> Expert optimiert oder deaktiviert werden.
 - Sie können einfach vermeiden, dass der Gashebel bei der Invertierung nicht gedrückt wird.

Wenn Sie bereits im Rate-Modus fliegen, möchten Sie vielleicht Lattitude nicht, aber es gibt den Rattitude-Modus, der wie Attitude (Selbstlevels, wenn Stöcke zentriert sind) -Modus ist, aber Flips erlaubt.

Sie können die Empfindlichkeit des Rate-Modus so einstellen, dass er schneller flippt, aber passen Sie darauf hin, dass Sie ihn nicht so schnell machen, dass es schwierig ist, damit Schritt zu halten. Gehen Sie zu Stabilisation-> Bank # -> Advanced und Sie finden einen Satz von 3 Zahlen (R, P, Y), der die Rotationsrate für den Rate-Modus definiert. Es wird als Rate Mode Response (deg / s) bezeichnet. Ein weiterer Satz von 3 Zahlen definiert die Rotationsrate für alle anderen Flugmodi. Es heißt Max Rate Limit (alle Modi) (deg / s)

----------------------

Via Google translate

There are some things to know:

Default settings have all motors always stop when throttle stick is zero.  This is for safety.  You can override this, but you should have a way of stopping motors in an emergency.

Motor must be running at least slowly when upside down so that you still have control.  Stabilization will add power when needed, so even 1% throttle stick will automatically boost much higher for stabilization purposes.
 - You can use Always Stabilize When Armed (on Output page) and motors will run even when throttle stick is zero.  Must disarm to stop motors so best to use a switch for (dis)arming.
 - You can use Cruise Control thrust mode and it will automatically reduce the normal throttle to 5% when upside down, but zero throttle stick still stops the motors.  Cruise Control also automatically increases power when the quad banks.  These features are adjustable and can be tweaked or turned off in Stabilization->Expert.
 - You can simply avoid zero throttle stick when inverted.

You may not want Rattitude if you are already flying Rate mode, but there is Rattitude mode which is like Attitude (self levels when sticks are centered) mode, but allows flips.

You can adjust the sensitivity of Rate mode so it flips faster, but beware not to make it so fast that it is difficult to keep up with.  Go to Stabilization->Bank#->Advanced and you will find one set of 3 numbers (R, P, Y) that defines the rotation rate for Rate mode.  It is called Rate Mode Response (deg/s).  Another set of 3 numbers defines the rotation rate for all other flight modes.  It is called Max Rate Limit(all modes) (deg/s)

Thilo

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 10:50:36 pm »
Hi,

thanks.

So as far as i understand you mean the:

Rattitude Mode + Cruise Control is the safest way to practice fly loops and Roll ?

and later switch to Rate and CC and then to Rate and Manuel !

BR

Thilo

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2018, 01:21:13 am »
Yes.  I think you will find that a lot of people like Rattitude+CruiseControl (for learning flips, that is how I learned :) ), but many advanced fliers fly with Acro+ (or Rate) and normal throttle (some use Always Stabilized When Armed so they can go to zero throttle stick but the motors still rotate and do control/stabilization).  Acro+ is like Rate, but at full stick it can be configured to ignore the gyro sensors and flip very fast (big wow factor, but make sure your battery is strapped in very tightly).

What modes you finally wind up with depends on some things like whether you do mainly FPV (racing or non-racing) or Line Of Sight, and how much you like crazy looking stunts; also whether you have Revo class FC and do waypoints and Return To Base.

Flips with Rattitude+CruiseControl are very easy.  I set my flip rate ("Rate Mode Response (deg/s)") to 360 so I get 1 flip per second and imagine the flip speed in my head.  Start in a head high hover about 20m away (so when it is in the air 20m it is not straight over head).  Then just apply full throttle and leave throttle there till after the flip; when it gets to 20m high (45 degree up angle from you), apply full roll stick and let off roll stick when roll is about 75% - 100% complete.  Reduce throttle to hover power after the flip is complete.  Rattiude will automatically level it out whenever you release the roll stick.  When upside down, Cruise Control will reduce the throttle to 5% so you don't have to do that.  You will say "wow that was easy" and do several more.  :)

One flip per second (360) is fairly quick for your first flip, but if it is much slower than that you will feel that it looses too much altitude.  Much faster than that for first flip and you may not react fast enough.  It is safe though.  Whenever you release the roll stick, it will level out, where ever it is.

If your quad is underpowered, you may want to climb higher that 20m for your first flip.  I have an average quad and often do flips this way at 3m.  I am not a flip expert.

Remember that Rattitude does bank angle throttle compensation, so for instance if you tilt 45 degrees, the throttle stick will effectively be multiplied by 141% (1 / cos(45 degrees) if I recall).  This makes it close to what you need just flying around with the throttle in one place, but don't hand carry it around with the motors running.  I especially like flying fast forward and without changing the throttle stick pull back to point the nose up 90 degrees.  You get full throttle, instant braking, and no altitude change.  OK very little altitude change.

Thilo

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2018, 01:16:57 pm »
Thanks a lot !