Small Rover issues
« on: August 07, 2018, 01:39:23 pm »
Im using Revo in a robot working nicely,just a few details could improve,maybe someboy can help me,as problably they came from pid's or mode (acro,etc).

1- The car in reverse don't follow straigth after a few meters.
2-when I use a xbox one controller,the car start to run, and the stick works diferent than in the transmiter.I modified the curves in veihucule section, but I dont know work the mixer, pid etc as Im quite new in RC.
3-I can't arming the robot with a combination from the transmiter, I have the robot always armed.
-I don't know how works the diferent modes in a ground vehicule as acro etc.I have setting the car to turn the wheels to keep the heading

Thank you for your effort and great hardware and software
-
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 02:14:51 pm by FPSychotic »

Re: Small Rover issues
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 11:08:47 am »
I made work it after set both (transmitter and xbox controller in mode 2) before the controler was in mode 1.

(Cliff changed this to use youtube.com instead of youtu.be, so that it would display normally in forum)

The problem is after reboot, did,t work again,and had the same problem,in neutral the engine is spining, and when I brake, stop,and when release the brake, spin till 50% and when throttle, spin at 100%.

I couldn't try to fix it, as my usb conector fail ofen.
I'm a little lost with modes of stick, engine mixers etc,if somebody can advise me...

Should be nice if in next brand add dead zones to computer controllers
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 08:23:31 am by TheOtherCliff »

Re: Small Rover issues
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 08:21:44 am »
When Arming is set to "Always Armed" it ignores changes!!!  This is a safety feature.  You must set Arming to something else, make change, and set back to "Always Armed".