JasonR

Newb problems
« on: June 09, 2018, 07:08:33 pm »
I have an Eachine 250 pro and been looking for several days to try and answer a problem I'm having. I have the Eachine I6 transmitter but it and the 250 will not respond to each other. Everything turns on but the 205 makes a beep-beep-beep-beep- noise. Any suggestions?
Jason

JasonR

Re: Newb problems
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2018, 10:45:14 pm »
Ok so I'm still looking on the internet but no help, I'm trying to connect to Libre Pilot but the computer will not recognize, any suggestions?

Re: Newb problems
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2018, 01:11:54 am »
One thing at a time, and in order, first, does the receiver have an LED and what does the internet say about it?  Make sure it is bound correctly.

Then, decide what receiver protocol you need to use.  PWM requires one cable/connector for each channel.  All others require one cable/connector that has all the signals on it.

Maybe someone who has one of these can help.

I would guess that it does NOT have LibrePilot on it.  I would download the GCS (PC software) that matches whatever it does have on it.  Maybe OpenPilot 15.02?  When you get it flying with that and decide you want more, you have a better knowledge base to start from.