cc3d board not working
« on: April 14, 2018, 03:08:49 pm »
Hi i am new here and i have te next problem i cant connect my cc3d bord to my transmitter.
i have upgrade the board whit bootloader 4 and new firmeware on the board.
than the board seems to work fine the stabil is working but the board will not arm, by the setup for the board it will run fine until the setup for the transmitter begins. libre pilot will not see the stick movement.
i red the forum and did al the tips on this forum soo help meee
and the next thing is when i connect the board whitout any atatchments and i run the uploads the board will run fine and when i disconnect the board and connect the board the second time the stabilisation gets red and the board wil not see the horizon, the bleu led runs blinking just fine 
sorry for my englisch if it is not perfect

please help me

f5soh

• LibrePilot
Re: cc3d board not working
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 01:44:33 pm »
Hi,
will run fine until the setup for the transmitter begins. libre pilot will not see the stick movement.
If you skip flightmode, the sticks movement do not work for next steps.
You must use / configure a switch for flightmode in your radio.

when i disconnect the board and connect the board the second time the stabilisation gets red and the board wil not see the horizon
Board need to be perfectly steady or the Attitude estimation do not initialize.
If your sensor is too noisy, try increasing the threshold level (BoardSteadyMaxVariance) from 5 to 10  in UAVOBrowser.

Or disable/uncheck the option in Attitude tab > "Wait until the board is steady"

Re: cc3d board not working
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2018, 03:12:16 am »
What receiver have you attached to the board?

I had similar issues with a new Frsky R-XSR, it binds OK, but nothing gets to the CC3D.

If so, here's the answer

theothercliff modified the link to use youtube.com so it would work with the forum
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 07:18:05 am by TheOtherCliff »