Re: CC3D throttle problem way too high to start with
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2018, 08:04:36 am »

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2018, 08:12:39 am »
I will try this today. All this time I had problem with board orientation and ESC numbering. That being solved I will now calibrate the ESCs as per your suggestion

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2018, 05:34:26 am »
The problem is now solved. I had to run vehicle setup wizard again and it fixed the throttle issue. Also there is an issue that I noted. If you don't say update firmware every time you run the vehicle setup wizard the motors wont arm through one of arming options like yaw right. And the board I have appears to be a cosmetic variant of CC3D so I had to setup the board as per the arrow marked on the board.

Another query where is the firmware source for CC3D?

Thanks for the help guys.

Re: [SOLVED]CC3D throttle problem way too high to start with
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2018, 07:17:21 am »
IIRC you must press the Save button at the end, after selecting how you want to arm it.  This has tripped up people before but it's easy to fix, you just go into Input->Arming and select what you want and press Save.

When you download and install the LP GCS, you get matching firmware for all boards because it is built into the package.

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2018, 10:06:08 am »
Where is the firmware source code if I want to build on it..1?

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2018, 04:18:30 pm »

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2018, 06:34:21 pm »
Thanks for letting me know...

Schugy

• Webspace
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2018, 11:21:22 am »
For me it makes a big difference when I start the motors in Roll Acro+ / Pitch Acro+ / Yaw Acro+ / Thrust manual.
But even then the low throttle rpm in Acro+ differ every time. But usually the Quad doesn't flip. If even then the rpms are very high I reconnect the battery. With the motors spinning while on the ground I switch back to Attitude mode and then the motors slow down and I can take off smoothly.

« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2018, 07:33:00 pm »
Gyro bias gets calibrated with each battery plugged in.  Quad must be perfectly motionless.  It is best to put quad on ground, plug it in while moving it as little as possible, and wait for LEDs to say it is done (fast LED flashing stops).

You will not get the best bias calibration if you are holding it.  Not humanly possible.

16.09 has a feature to wait until motionless before doing bias calibration, but it can be turned off, and it did not exist before 16.09.