Telemetry host ip address?
« on: March 19, 2018, 06:33:00 pm »
Hi there, My name is Jeen
I had some problem with the "host and port" and no RX and TX showing. Dust I putted an ip into the "Tools/Option/Telemetry network IP" and now the TX show color and datas but not the RX. I putted the random ip
My question is what is the IP needed to for this field dust I could update and work with the platform.

Thank you
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 06:41:29 pm by f5soh »

Re: Telemetry host ip address?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 10:57:53 pm »
The average user does not need to do anything with these fields because they do not use them.

You plug your FC (Revo, CC3D, etc.) into USB and it just works.  You must have matching versions of GCS and FC bootloader and firmware.

If you just bought your FC and have installed the latest LP software, then you probably just need to put the matching firmware on the FC.

Even using RF telemetry with OpLink still does not need these settings.  Remember that you must have matching versions everywhere, and that means OpLink too.

https://librepilot.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/LPDOC/pages/5669026/Firmware+Tab

Start by making sure your USB cable works and you are running the correct bootloader version.

Re: Telemetry host ip address?
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2018, 05:37:23 am »
The average user does not need to do anything with these fields because they do not use them.

You plug your FC (Revo, CC3D, etc.) into USB and it just works.  You must have matching versions of GCS and FC bootloader and firmware.

If you just bought your FC and have installed the latest LP software, then you probably just need to put the matching firmware on the FC.

Even using RF telemetry with OpLink still does not need these settings.  Remember that you must have matching versions everywhere, and that means OpLink too.

https://librepilot.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/LPDOC/pages/5669026/Firmware+Tab

Start by making sure your USB cable works and you are running the correct bootloader version.

thanks.  ;D