my GSC doesn't seems to write modifications on CC3D
« on: January 30, 2018, 05:53:54 pm »
Hi all,

When i configure my quad with the wizard, there are no troubles.
But i have not to forget any parameters because when it is saved on the CC3D i don't succeed in updating the CC3D.
The save buttons let appear a red cross instead of the green check.

So, does it possible to update a config or do i need to reconfigure each of the parameters each time?

If it's possible to make some modifications after the first saving, where did i missed something (i can reproduce the same thing with another quad with another cc3d, so i assume i missed something ;) )

I paid attention to parameter properly the "always armed" and "always desarmed" property.
I tryed to modified only some differents parameters but no way to modify on the cc3d.

As a result, after having tried to modify, the quad still alwas disarmed and impossible to arm it.

Quad informations :

sunfounder Q250 with CC3D "classical" with GSC 16.09

Thanks a lot for your help.

Gilles

Re: my GSC doesn't seems to write modifications on CC3D
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 12:16:17 am »
Is this connected with USB?  Wrong Oplink settings will work, except for saving settings.

Also

After reboot, does it say Always Armed?  Easiest way to start is if it comes up disarmed.

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 09:27:32 am »
Thanks a lot for your response,

And yes i use USB, yes it says "Armed". I have understood it is impossible to save on the CC3D when it is Armed but only Desarmed, that's right?

And for info, I saw it was not updating on the CC3D because when i modify, it still running well until i disconnect the LiPo.

I will verify Oplink settings and i'll let you know.

Many thanks,

Gilles

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2018, 10:39:10 am »
OpLinks: must have same Data, Control, or Data+Control set the same on both OpLinks
else telemetry will work, but save settings will not work.

"Always armed" is not recommended for quads.  Set it to something else and reboot the quad before changing settings.  I think many people use "Yaw Right" to arm (and thus "Yaw Left" to disarm) because it matches some other firmwares.

Make sure that it powers up disarmed and uses your new arming setting before you try anything else.

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2018, 06:27:17 pm »
Hi,

Thanks a lot!!!
You put me on the good way (related to always arm vs yaw right setting).
First of all, in fact i have no opLink plug (it is my begining with quad ;) and i have only the 'basic' CC3D. I think i'll buy a Revolution by soon ;)

But, as the quad was always armed when i plugged it on the PC for config, it was impossible to modify anything.
So, if somebody encounter the same issue :

Reconfigure the quad completly and, at the end, specify yaw right instead of always armed.

Bye and again, many thanks .