JCALF

Arming Issue
« on: November 26, 2017, 12:23:50 pm »
Hello everybody!
I'm hoping someone might be able to help me out. I'm currently trying to get my ZMR250 to fly. I'm using a Taranis X7 controller paired to an X4R receiver. My problem is that I've programed the transmitter to arm when I toggle the switch on the left side towards me AND I pull the switch on the right towards me, simultaneously. Then it's supposed to disarm when I flip the left-hand switch away from me. The problem is that the ZMR250 is arming in reverse! it's actually arming when the left switch is towards me and it's disarmed by flipping the left AND right switch towards me simultaneously(which is actually supposed to arm, not disarm the quad). When I go into librepilot and check the  remote control input page, I can see that the channel value for channel 5(which I have set up as accessory 0) is correct, they are at the highest when I arm from the transmitter and low when I disarm. so somehow the quad is arming with the "low" value, and disarming with the "high" value. Is there any way to reverse this so that it arms correctly? Thank you all for helping me out!

Re: Arming Issue
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2017, 04:57:45 pm »
It would seem you could reverse it either in the transmitter or in the FC (GCS Input page).