Arming lost
« on: August 12, 2017, 05:57:01 am »
I eventually flashed and set up my King Kong Hex300. I set right yaw for arming and operated it successfully. Arming worked. My Hex has sat for a couple of months unused and now it won't arm. Is this a common occurrence ? Do I have to complete the whole setup again ? Is there likely to be another cause of this fault ? Is there a code for the lights on the Mini CC3D controller that tells me that the Rx is functioning and the Tx is identified & successfully bound ? I'm getting old and demented and my personal RAM is full. If I don't use something regularly I forget the process. Thanks in advance for any help and advice. Not much advice you can offer to help my dementia or RAM - I know. lol Here's some free advice for young guns - Don't get old. It sucks.

utoedter

• Frickeln und mehr
Re: Arming lost
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 06:55:24 am »
Have a look at the status screen whats blocks you from arming. Usually that helps you to find the problem.

Greetings from an elder one

Rettet den Luftraum, esst mehr Vögel.

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 06:59:35 am »
If you didn't change anything since it worked, it may be the hardware.

One thing it could be is the gyros are noisier than they were.

Go to the Attitude page and uncheck "Wait until the board is steady" and press Save.

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 05:27:57 pm »
Maybe try arming with a switch. I never could figure out how to arm with the sticks. Switches make it more black and white. You never have to be worry about disarming by accident in the air5. How about new batteries in the transmitter?

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2017, 12:56:18 am »
Duuuuuh ! Bind was lost. I'd even forgotten that an Rx light should be on.

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2017, 07:00:18 am »
I'm having a similar problem except I can see my stick movements on the HITL and Remote control imput. Arming is set to yaw left.
I just did a mod on my drone which included soldering the cc3d wires on the receiver. When I did that I mixed up a few signal wires but I understand that the cc3d picks that up and fixes it (I think). my problem is that even though the cc3d picks up the stick movements and is set to arm, it doesn't.
All help is appreciated.

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2017, 08:00:40 am »
I am guessing you are using PWM input

rerun the transmitter wizard to straighten out your mixed up signals

you will also probably find that one of your channels is not connected properly

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2017, 08:24:49 am »
Will try that.

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2017, 09:25:41 am »
Got the quad working after a few TX setup wizard attempts. The transmitter wizard can really be annoying.