davidj

Transmitter setup problems
« on: August 09, 2017, 08:00:44 pm »
Im using a Taranis and Spektrum on  PWM with a CCD3 setup. I go through the transmitter setup - it finds all stick movements but wont find the flight mode or any accessories so I skip them. I then go to centre all sticks, then the next page I get no more stick movements at all, even though it reports receiving each channel. Any help appreciated.

f5soh

• LibrePilot
Re: Transmitter setup problems
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 08:12:02 pm »
Hi, welcome.

You should at least setup a switch in your Taranis for flightmode selection assuming the Taranis can do more than 4 ch...
About the issue, take a look here:
https://forum.librepilot.org/index.php?topic=3156.msg21834#msg21834

davidj

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 09:21:09 pm »
Thanks that worked. I initially didnt follow follow the steps correctly. Now its good, just need to find switches now. Appreciate help
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 09:28:28 pm by davidj »

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 09:36:17 pm »
You must follow the exact steps for the workaround that allow displaying the sticks movements, when you click "Next" the flightmode number will be indeed reverted.
You should set the FlighmodeNumber to 1 after you enter the step where see the sticks not moving but needed for reverse channel if according to movement into the GUI.

The step where the sticks do not move and the GCS asks to move to extends do not need to show the sticks movement, simply move physically the sticks in you Radio as requested and go to the next step.

The normal way is get your Taranis with one extra output for flightmode.
Assign a switch to one receiver output (eg #5) and you will be able to see the receiver activity if you connect one PWM input wire to the receiver output #5.