cc3d issues again
« on: July 24, 2017, 10:50:11 pm »
Hello with some advice yesterday i got my cc3d running again. i have gone back to the board today to start setting it back up.
When i plug the board in today it does not seem to be booting up, but it is showing its connected. Also librepilot keeps crashing and windows shuts it down. Windows did a update yesterday could there be a issue here?

thank you

Re: cc3d issues again
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 11:05:14 pm »
The error i get is:

Attempting to boot the system through USB.
Could not enter DFU mode.

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 05:22:47 am »
If this is an old CC3D and new LibrePilot, you probably need to install the latest bootloader.  Search wiki...

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2017, 08:54:00 am »
Hi. I have found the issue. I had done all the update on Sunday and it was all working, but when I shut the pc down windows 10 did a update. Now it will not work with libre. I have this morning tried my other laptop with Windows 8.1 and it is working.
What ever windows 10 update has been done is not working with libre I even reinstalled libre but made no difference.

Mateusz

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2017, 09:35:27 am »
Yeah Windows is pain in the ass. It sometimes claims devices. On Linux if you install modemanager (modem manager) it also causes problems by using device by another process and locking access to it, but on Windows I dont know what might be the cause.

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2017, 11:45:29 pm »
Yeah im not sure what the issue is hopefully maybe the next windows 10 update will fix it.