Bricks

Arming Problem
« on: December 02, 2015, 04:49:26 am »

I have a Spektrum DX6 and EaChine 250 I have to say this is my first time TRYING  to program a flight board and this is a stupid question but I cannot figure it out.

I have the EaChine half way decently flying using the QAV 250 programing my problem is every time I go into GCS and make any changes I struggle and struggle to get it to rearm using left yaw or any control this last time now I am not able to get it to arm at all. I have gone in and raised and lowered both throttle and left yaw settings and nothing. It has to be some dumb thing I am not seeing I have even gone in and started from scratch with vehicle setup and still nothing.....I really appreciate any help or suggestions. 

Re: Arming Problem
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2015, 06:33:37 am »
Is there an alarm (orange or red) in the PFD on the Flight Data page?

Make sure that the flight modes you have selected are all valid for the CC3D.  Maybe reduce them all to Stab1 (Att, Att, Axis, Manual) without Assisted Control (for a test).

(Also, I have a Nano that does not save settings sometimes.  If you have a Nano, maybe look at the Configuration tabs and see if it looks correct.  For instance, Input and Output should have some non-default numbers.)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 06:50:21 am by TheOtherCliff »

Bricks

Re: Arming Problem
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2015, 02:47:47 am »

Thanks for the reply I finally figured out my problem I needed to update the CC3D bootloader which I had no clue I needed to do. Enough yelling and cussing and searching I finally found the answer in another post.

Thanks Again