solid blue led
« on: May 31, 2017, 07:59:48 am »
hi, I can´t flash my revo. have a solid blue led. already done all I find but I can't uninstal drivers because the device is not shown in administrator. Windows 10. Anything to solve this.

Jhinta

Re: solid blue led
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 08:01:22 am »
Start flash before connecting.
And read wiki troubleshoot for USB driver error

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2017, 08:10:10 am »
computer can´t see the board so, nothing happens, already try that

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2017, 08:15:43 am »
2 days reading doing everything, no solutions, maybe I'm missing something? I think is more a windows problem, not the board.
My real question is how to flash something that the computer can´t see?

Jhinta

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2017, 08:45:06 am »
It has to see it , open device manager, expand USB , then connect see is anything change , if so you have a driver problem , if not bad USB cable or bad usb-port PC side or fc defect

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2017, 08:58:14 am »
What led up to the failure?  Crash?  Flashing a bootloader?  Flashing a different brand of firmware?

Has this USB cable worked before?

Have you tried the manual rescue procedure where you go to Firmware and click Rescue and THEN plug in the USB?

You could try a SBL procedure using a serial dongle connected to MainPort.  If that works, the USB connection may be bad but the board works.

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2017, 09:24:07 am »
always using your software. I'm new so, by the book and baby step.
the usb cable works perfect on oplink ground station, I even use another cable just in case.
The last line is new to me. I'll look for whatever that is. If you can tell me where to look it will be a +
The board used to work, I even do wizard and everything was ok. then in some point stop communicating but you can see the connection fail on device administrator, do the wiki steps, uninstall driver and reconnect. Everything start working again.
I began wizard again and when was updating it´s disconnect again and now I have the blue led solid (never before)
In device administrator (windows) you can see the device for an instant and then disappear.

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2017, 01:15:03 am »
At a quick glance, it sounds like it has a bootloader, but the firmware is corrupt.  Use this link and do:
Update Firmware -> Manual Method
https://librepilot.atlassian.net/wiki/display/LPDOC/Firmware+Tab

See what that does.  Good luck.  :)

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2017, 01:30:00 pm »
dear friends. Already flying. didn't post anything because I need to be 100% sure on everything.
do not get crazy when boards do crazy things. In my case I think it was failures in physical communication. Not the cable but maybe dirt or rust in the connector, ho knows. After dealing with this for days I took some off and start all over again after using some pcb cleaner in the usb port and cable.
Of course everything was corrupt due to the wrong data transmission. Do a rescue as suggested and all the steps described to get everything on the board. No more communications problems or board errors after that and I´m doing a lot of changes everyday.
Thanks for the advice and support.