Usb option for plug in is not there anymore. Please help.
« on: March 22, 2017, 03:11:47 am »
I was using Librepilot to set PID's. Everything was going good. I did some tuning, disconnected, flew a bit. When I went to reconnect to Libre the option for USB is gone. I cant get past the home screen. Any help would be great.

Re: Usb option for plug in is not there anymore. Please help.
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 04:33:28 am »
drivers might have gone missing
try reinstalling them ?
when i was young i had no childhood and had to wait until i grew up.

er-250
l

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 04:52:08 am »
If you fiddled with telemetry options on the Hardware page, it can make USB stop talking (that is one of the options).

power everything off, go to firmware page, press Rescue, plug in USB, try safe boot, if that works, you have something turned off in the Hardware page.  Go to the Hardware page and set it how it should be and Save.  Don't change any other pages.  Reboot.

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2017, 12:29:11 am »
I dont really know where to reinstall drivers. I didnt change anything in the hardware page. I adjusted my PID's like I always do and then it quit giving me the usb option.

filnet

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2017, 03:23:14 pm »
By not being able to get past the home screen, do you mean that you don't have the usual Flight Data, etc. tabs? And no Connection combo box ?

If it is the case, try to start LibrePilot GCS with the -reset option (or use the corresponding shortcut in the Start menu).
If you somehow broke your GCS setup that should restore it.

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2017, 07:46:53 pm »
Ok so on the main screen there is the options on the right hand bottom, also next to the little meter were tx and rx is. the usb option is not there anymore so my FC is not able to connect to Libre without that option.

filnet

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2017, 08:42:21 pm »
Did you try to launch GCS and connect your board using USB ? ;)

Do you hear the ding/dong sound when connecting/disconnecting the board via USB ?