Triangle Nano is real
« on: November 24, 2015, 07:42:00 pm »
I've seen some stuff here, RCGroups and on OP about Trianglequads.org being some kind of scam. I sent them a message and got their phone number, I spoke to Scott and sweet talked him in to sending me one he had there. Should arrive tomorrow.

I can confirm they are in the US and the guy I spoke to was working for Dell. If it is a scam, I can sort it out with my credit card company, very easy as they us a US based payment platform.

I'll update this if it arrives.

hburke

• Flight Test Team
Re: Triangle Nano is real
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 08:37:20 pm »
I just posted about this in another topic.

I posted a picture on RC Groups, did u see it? so i know their board is real :P

I dont think Scott actually made the board, i could be wrong, but that's who sent me mine too. I got his email from a buddy when i was looking for a OP Nano and he said they had samples made up and he would send me one if i tested it. I'm telling you its great and you will love it. People are crazy if they dont get one. its a nano but exactly the same size as like a CC3d. I only got one nano when they came out, but now i will have 6 Revo Race Nanos :-D

hal

hburke

• Flight Test Team
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2015, 08:38:28 pm »
oh, i forgot to say it works great with our GCS too!! Just like my Nano, i actually use the same settings and its perfect. :-)

hal

ggrif

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2015, 09:14:27 pm »
Seems legit. Keep us updated.

Personally, since I have no need for the updated sensors, I'd prefer an "old school" Revo clone with built in radio. More ports. For less money.

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2015, 03:34:18 am »
Sorry guys I meant to update this yesterday but got home too late.

It's late again so I will keep this short, it arrived as was promised and I am very happy with it, after bad experiences from playing the China clone lottery this is the way to go from now on, high quality genuine parts and just works.

Soldering is very clean, it is also using the Engineering Gold process as you can see from the not soldered pads on the bottom.

Baro is the high res version, baro noise and gyro noise are very low, only had a small flight due to the time but it was perfect.

I added images of mine. The only downside is no case is available. I will try to wake early and fly on the way to the office and report back if there is interest.