adbyro

just 3 of the 4 motors spin in a Quad X configuration
« on: March 01, 2017, 01:05:25 am »
Hi,, I have a new CC3D 100% configured with the Wizard for a X quad were after many tries,  the channel # 5 never work
i change the wiring and test the motors and ESC an everything works ok.
Thinking that the CC3D was bad, i bought a new one and have the same problem.   do you know what can be the problem

I am using the last Libre Pilot release and the last driver   Bu_cc3d.opfw

I am using a mac.

Everything works ok, but 1 motor never spin.

hope someone can help me.

Re: just 3 of the 4 motors spin in a Quad X configuration
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 03:22:31 am »
is it stuttering like kinda shaking almost or is just not spinning at all. Because if its stuttering it could be bad wiring.If its not spinning at all it could just be that the motor is burned out

Re: just 3 of the 4 motors spin in a Quad X configuration
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2017, 03:11:28 am »
Input channel #5 never works?  That is usually a transmitter setup issue.  You need to figure out how to make your transmitter actually send channel #5.  What receiver protocol are you using?  PPM?  PWM?  etc?  Search Google for instructions on how to make a switch work with your transmitter brand and model.

Bu_cc3d.opfw is ... well the closest thing is a bootloader updater.  You probably do need to update the bootloader to use the latest firmware.  Latest firmware is built into the program that you download and install.

Swap components around to figure out if your motor #1 problem is CC3D, ESC, or motor.