No USB
« on: February 22, 2017, 02:21:21 am »
Hello everyone, I recently built my first drone and im having problems with the flight controller.firstly , i want to flash cleanflight firmware into my cc3d using librepilot.. but, after i flash the firmware and go to cleanflight , the cleanflight cannot connect to my CC3D and my computer cannot recognize my cc3d.. after that, i open librepilot and the same thing happen... after i flash the cleanflight firmware, the blue led on the cc3d no pulse... when i connect the use to the board... the green light and the blue light turn on.. but, after a few second , the blue light has turn off.. i have buy a FTDI cable and i dont know what i suppose to do.. please help me :'(

Re: No USB
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 07:01:40 am »
... firstly , i want to flash cleanflight firmware into my cc3d using librepilot.. but, after i flash the firmware and go to cleanflight ...
As far as I know, LibrePilot does not know how to flash Cleanflight firmware.  If you want Cleanflight firmware on your drone, you should use Cleanflight Configurator.

Generally the ground station software brand and version number must match the flight firmware brand and version number.

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 04:04:09 am »
oowh... so, what should i do to recovery my cc3d?

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2017, 08:24:39 am »
Do you want to use CleanFlight or LibrePilot and what is on the CC3D right now?  Switching back and forth is a pain because you need to change the bootloader (unless you were running LP bootloader with CF firmware).

If you want to use LP, try a "manual method" rescue to start with.
https://librepilot.atlassian.net/wiki/display/LPDOC/Firmware+Tab
(look for manual method section)

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2017, 04:48:10 am »
but my usb not recognize the cc3d board... do i need to use FTDI adapter?

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2017, 06:41:05 am »
Yes.  FTDI and stm32flash (command line) or look at this link to use Windows GUI.

(first link returned by Google with search: flash cc3d bootloader)
http://www.southquay3d.com/index.php?route=news/article&news_id=9

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2017, 05:19:20 am »
i will try... thanks..