gitit20

• If it will fly I will crash it.
Missing Build logs from OP
« on: February 13, 2017, 09:53:41 pm »
I know it has been a long ass time but I was thinking is there any way or know of anyone who still has the old OP data so that we could get our info back, such as build logs and what not? there are or was so many helping threads on OP and now it's all lost.

I am very frustrated with how the whole thing just blew up and am struggling to get back my interest in it all.

Some of my old pics I had posted are now gone because of a drive failing and would like to get some of that back.
Do the best you can It's all you can do.

hwh

Re: Missing Build logs from OP
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 11:13:34 pm »
I doubt anyone has it.   Even if they did there's still the same problem that LP had when it tried to put the old OP wiki up.  Someone from OP filed a DMCA (copyright) complaint with the hosting company and it had to be taken back down.

Some pages from the old forums are archived in archive.org but most of the time they didn't archive the images.   Some they did, no pattern I can figure out.  And it's hit or miss whether a particular page is in their archive or not.  Still, I have found a lot of useful info in there, it just takes a lot of work sometimes.

http://web.archive.org/web/*/forum.openpilot.org

gitit20

• If it will fly I will crash it.
Re: Missing Build logs from OP
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017, 10:03:41 pm »
Thanks for the info I managed to find my Revo Build log... but the images are not there :(. reading all though it really brought back some good memories and then I got pissed off again lol.
Do the best you can It's all you can do.