Re: eflite 10amp esc's and libre pilot?
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2017, 07:40:58 am »
Calibrating them separately is OK, but for that it is best to calibrate them separately while still using the FC.  That allows you to set min=1000 and max=1900.  RC radios usually put out closer to 1000-2000 which does not work with PWMSync (500Hz).

If you calibrate separately with RC, one small possibility is that maybe the stick was in a different place for this one than for that one, like the stick bounced off the end and you didn't notice it.

If you calibrate them with your RC radio, use PWM and 490 (or less if 490 doesn't work), not PWMSync.

If you calibrate them with your FC set to 1000 and 1900, even if you do it one ESC at a time, you can use PWMSync or any of the aforementioned PWM-numbers.

After calibration, do the neutral setting which is also described in the ESC calibration wiki article.

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2017, 08:56:04 am »
And you can leave the red lead connected to all the ESC connectors.

I thought that this can lead to problems if you got an non linear bec? Or am i wrong?
Hardware: F450 Frame--Revolution Board--EMax 2213-935kv--BullTec 30A Opto--5000mAh 3S 30C LiPo--NEO M8N GPS+MAG--Fr Sky Taranis Plus + OPLink Mini
Addon: sj5000x + two axis gimbal + minimosd + eachine VT + easycap
Software: Black Rhino, LP2GO

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2017, 09:59:49 am »
Indeed "internet wisdom" says that you should not run switching mode BECs in parallel, but it is OK to parallel linear BECs.  After all, many linear BECs are actually two or 3 linear BEC chips in parallel internally.

The EFlite 10a has a linear BEC.
http://www.e-fliterc.com/powersystems/speedcontrollers/ESCCharts.aspx

n2ba

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2017, 08:01:10 am »
I cannot calibrate them in LP because i cant get them to arm (only the one) t get error beeps out of the other 2 only. 

but now i cant get the board to connect to my PC thru the USB. I have tried several usb cords and plugs PC only lights on the board but will not show in LB is this a computer issue or LP I have uninstalled LP and reinstalled with the same outcome

PLEASE HELP

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2017, 06:00:03 pm »
Whether or not you actually calibrate them in LP, the fact that you can't is an error that must be fixed before going forward.

Calibrate them one at a time, using the FC and the steps in the wiki article.  Use PWMSync and use 1000-1900 like the article says.  If that doesn't work drop from PWMSync back to PWM and try 400, 333, ... till you get a speed that works.  Calibrate them all at the speed the slowest ESC works at.  If the slowest one only works at 50Hz, then flight will probably oscillate and be mushy and you will probably have to reduce PIDs to remove the oscillation.

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2017, 07:09:08 pm »
PLEASE HELP

What happens exactly with led blinking after you connect the board ?

If you see only one Tx bar to the GCS bottom you will need to uninstall / reinstall drivers.
https://librepilot.atlassian.net/wiki/display/LPDOC/Troubleshooting

n2ba

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2017, 08:52:36 pm »
This super frustrating AHHH, when I plug the board I get a solid green and a series of blue rapid flashes In The beginning  the blue slows down and flashes slowly.  The lights flashing o. The board appear to b the same as when my PC recognized it .   I did have a older version of o0en pilot that I had deleted do the k ow if that affected anything, and no caudrcoppter remote  Icon anywhere, thought there was one I. My devices before but no positive.  The article in the composite drivers is not the solution as not even with TX do I get any lights, and no new composite ports when board is plugged

Sent from my ASUS_X008DC using Tapatalk

n2ba

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2017, 08:59:56 pm »
Error message

Sent from my ASUS_X008DC using Tapatalk

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2017, 09:01:44 pm »
This is due to a duplicate GCS session started, and maybe the board is connected to the other GCS session started...

n2ba

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2017, 09:34:11 pm »

hmm ok well i did get the sessions all closed and plugged the board in with the same results the lights on the board seem to be normal flashing in begining then slow blue flashing after initil,  though Lp not pickup connection at all and no comm ports are available to connect to in drop down box.  I have no idea what to try next

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2017, 09:42:16 pm »
What happens if you do a rescue ?

Disconnect board
Firmware tab > hit Rescue button
Connect board

n2ba

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2017, 09:44:19 pm »
The board flashes away while the computer times out waiting on a usb connection

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2017, 10:07:48 pm »
If you got a Rescue timeout after connecting the board you can expect a hardware issue.
Can be a cable, USB connector or something else between computer and onboard CPU.

Your board is working fine according to the led behavior.

n2ba

« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2017, 12:20:27 am »
If you got a Rescue timeout after connecting the board you can expect a hardware issue.
Can be a cable, USB connector or something else between computer and onboard CPU.

Your board is working fine according to the led behavior.

Ok I'm gonna download LP on a different Computer and hope for the best

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk