Toshiba Satellite Librepilot crashing
« on: November 18, 2015, 01:38:17 pm »
Hi All

The computer is a Toshiba Satellite C650-1CR running W7

I can load Librepilot, run and save changes and look at data using the command line option pages (i.e. options at the bottom of the page) except the Welcome page which is blank (apart from the bottom command line options) and when I click on Flight Data the programme crashes. This is regardless of being connected to the CC3D or not.

It says "librepilot-gcs.exe has stopped"

I presume this is a bug?

Regards

Mike

f5soh

• LibrePilot
Re: Toshiba Satellite Librepilot crashing
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 01:47:17 pm »
Hi,

Reinstall GCS and be sure at some point you check the "Mesa OpenGL driver" for installation, looks like some openGL features are not supported by your video card.

Laurent

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2015, 05:35:43 pm »
Hi Laurent

Thank you for your reply and now all OK  :)

It shows Memory warning (the board is Rev C ~ from China) so I suppose this is OK

Also it shows Input Error ~ which I presume is because I have not set the T/X up?

Are you a radio ham?

de mike
g0cvz

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2015, 06:21:56 pm »
After update and erased settings you should not have memory alarm, but depends on modules currently enabled.

Here is the Wiki page where you can find some info about alarms :
https://librepilot.atlassian.net/wiki/display/LPDOC/SystemHealth
Click on alarms "buttons" ^^

Usually Orange (warning) input is Rx not powered and Error (red) input is nothing configured.

Yes, hamradio callsign but sadly not active since many years :(

Laurent

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2015, 11:35:48 am »
Thanks & understood except this bit ~ "After update and erased settings you should not have memory alarm, but depends on modules currently enabled"

I have not enabled any modules that I know of, and cannot find any reference to them in Librepilot. All I have done is a straightforward set up ~ the only thing I have not done is set the T/X up. Do I need to disable any modules? If so which do you suggest, and how do I disable?

Thank you for your help

Regards
Mike

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2015, 02:40:03 pm »
By default you should not have a memory alarm.