Frequency to the receiver of CC3D
« on: October 04, 2016, 12:48:38 am »
Hi,

I am not using FRSKY or any common receiver in the market to transmit the data from my control to the CC3D. I am using arduino. My Arduino is sending the pulses with period of 20ms to the receiver port of CC3D. I am using the Servo.h library to send the pulses in each of the channels (1-4) being throttle, roll, pitch and yaw.

The problem is that I already tried everything and I still cant arm my quad. When I use the wizard of the software LIBREPILOT to configure the transmitter it all works fine, it recognizes the 1000us as minimum pulse in all channels, 1500 as neutral and 2000 as maximum pulse. I selected to arm with YAW LEFT.

So, I set the throttle to 1000us and set yaw also to 1000us (which is all left) but my quad is not arming, I mean, when I increase the throttle after 1500 (like 1600) my motors are not turning. So what is going on?

Does anybody know the frequency at which the data has to be sent in the receiver port of CC3D?

D17E

• build your own drone
Re: Frequency to the receiver of CC3D
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 03:53:28 am »
Hi,

I am not using FRSKY or any common receiver in the market to transmit the data from my control to the CC3D. I am using arduino. My Arduino is sending the pulses with period of 20ms to the receiver port of CC3D. I am using the Servo.h library to send the pulses in each of the channels (1-4) being throttle, roll, pitch and yaw.

The problem is that I already tried everything and I still cant arm my quad. When I use the wizard of the software LIBREPILOT to configure the transmitter it all works fine, it recognizes the 1000us as minimum pulse in all channels, 1500 as neutral and 2000 as maximum pulse. I selected to arm with YAW LEFT.

So, I set the throttle to 1000us and set yaw also to 1000us (which is all left) but my quad is not arming, I mean, when I increase the throttle after 1500 (like 1600) my motors are not turning. So what is going on?

Does anybody know the frequency at which the data has to be sent in the receiver port of CC3D?

what versionyou used..? if you using 16.09, thats same problem with me....i just selected always armed in option...and you just armed your copter...

Thank You

Regard,
Eddy Saputra

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2016, 04:21:10 pm »
Hi, my version is 15.09 librepilot software at windows. Is this a bug?

D17E

• build your own drone
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2016, 05:05:46 pm »
Hi, my version is 15.09 librepilot software at windows. Is this a bug?

hi....like i known the version 15.09 is greate to me...i dont have problem with this version..
maybe the others can explain your case...
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 05:27:56 pm by D17E »
Thank You

Regard,
Eddy Saputra

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2016, 07:10:12 pm »
The arming issues comes from something missing or wrongly configured.
In most cases the SystemHealth show an alarm.