Problem re-installing LibraPilot after dRonin
« on: September 24, 2016, 10:50:52 pm »
I installed dRonin on a CC3D that I had previously had LibraPilot on. Decided to go back to LibraPilot. Tried just loading the firmware but of course it did not work. Then tried the Rescue procedure using bu_cc3d.opfw.  Rescue returns a check mark and “UPLOAD SUCCESSFUL” but under that is says “No file loaded”. Blue light does blink rapidly during the rescue update.   The box marked “loaded” contains “ CopterControl 2013-05-28-10:01 f1684453 3685038577.  Following this an attempt to load the firmware returns a message of “timed out waiting for board to fully connected. Press OK to finish you will have to manually upgrade the board”. Both the TX and RX bars are off.  Have tried several times but getting zero results. Just  FYI… I can reload the dRomin firmware.  Does anyone know what to suggest from here.  Have I possibly done something that cannot be reversed?

liftbag

• LibrePilot
Re: Problem re-installing LibraPilot after dRonin
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2016, 10:05:19 am »
I installed dRonin on a CC3D that I had previously had LibraPilot on. Decided to go back to LibraPilot. Tried just loading the firmware but of course it did not work. Then tried the Rescue procedure using bu_cc3d.opfw.  Rescue returns a check mark and “UPLOAD SUCCESSFUL” but under that is says “No file loaded”. Blue light does blink rapidly during the rescue update.   The box marked “loaded” contains “ CopterControl 2013-05-28-10:01 f1684453 3685038577.  Following this an attempt to load the firmware returns a message of “timed out waiting for board to fully connected. Press OK to finish you will have to manually upgrade the board”. Both the TX and RX bars are off.  Have tried several times but getting zero results. Just  FYI… I can reload the dRomin firmware.  Does anyone know what to suggest from here.  Have I possibly done something that cannot be reversed?
Sure not.

Please do the following steps:

• Click Resque
  • Attach the board
  • Open... bu_coptercontol.opfw
  • Flash
  • Click Boot and wait till the blue led turns off  (IMPORTANT)
  • Detach the board
  • Click Upgrade & Erase
  • Attach the board

Bootloader upgrader file attached.

Re: Problem re-installing LibraPilot after dRonin
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2016, 01:08:27 pm »
liftbag,
   Thanks for the response... works like a charm!  Thought I had followed the instructions found in another post but believe I had failed to do step 6 (and possibly 5).... THANKS AGAIN