bmw111

... (~0 position) cause problems?

Here's the scenario. I powered on the CC3D (plugged in the battery) when my "arm" switch (3-position) was in the middle position. I flew for a minute or two, then the multirotor started acting "drunk," barely controllable (I fly exclusively in "rate/acro" mode, no horizon/stabilized mode), and I had to set it down. The throttle was also responding very slow, like it had a few milliseconds delay. I was able to restart, fly away from where I set it down, but after about 30 seconds it did it again. Unfortunately the second time I set it down hard and broke an arm and couldn't test fly it again.

Question -- could powering on the CC3D/Rx/etc. when the "arm" switch (3-position) on my Tx is in the middle cause the CC3D/Rx to misread the PPM signal? I noticed before I launched the switch was in the middle, but didn't think it would cause any issues. That was literally the only thing different from the previous flight, which had no issues whatsoever.

f5soh

• LibrePilot
Post your config file:
File > Export UAV settings.

bmw111

Hi, thanks. See config file attached.

bmw111

Hi, any ideas?

f5soh

• LibrePilot
Sorry, found nothing wrong in your config file.

Maybe the issue is related to the fact you use the channel 12 for the arming accessory, who is the last PPM channel ? Don't know.

bmw111

OK, thanks for taking a look. I've decided to tear the quad down and rebuild, maybe I'll find a loose connection or something.