hugges

250 COPTER
« on: May 27, 2016, 07:12:06 pm »
Hi have been trying to fly my  250 with revo all works fine ,but question how do i start ,transmitter on ,plug in battery, leds are blinking wait till they stop fast blinking move the copter around ,then move it to where i am going to try to fly ,but must i let it stand still for a while .
the reason i am asking is some times it lifts an all most hovers but other times it just fly off in any direction
Any help please

Re: 250 COPTER
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 09:09:49 pm »
Once you plug It in, it must sit still while the gyros calibrate(Blinky lights). Then arm and fly. I plug in and wait for the blinking to stop. Then I arm with a switch and go. My understanding is when you arm and it blinks a bunch again it's zeroing the gyros again. Which is not needed. Cause it already did that when you powered on. So I set it to always stabilize when armed and motors spin at neutral when armed and it only calibrates the gyros once when I plug in. You should be safe plugging it in and let it sit still for about ten seconds. Then arm and fly.
Or plug in and let sit till the blinking stops, then move it to where ever. Then arm and take off. The blinking takes approx. 10 seconds. That's all I ever wait for.
5" alien 4s 596grams with battery and GoPro FPV
Lantian LT210 4s 604grams with batt and GoPro FPV
GE X220 4s 6" 513grams with batt and HD cam FPV
Homemade acro X copter. 6" 4s - like a warpquad LOS

Re: 250 COPTER
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 03:52:36 am »
... plug in and let sit till the blinking stops, then move it to where ever. Then arm and take off. The blinking takes approx. 10 seconds. That's all I ever wait for.

That is the safe way.  Always Stabilize when Armed is more dangerous (you can't shut the motors off by running the throttle all the way down, etc.).