Arming with switches
« on: May 17, 2016, 03:57:48 am »
I've just started using librepilot today after updating from openpilot. I am trying to get my quad to arm with a switch, instead of how i used to with the yaw right. When i have the arming setting selected as yaw right it works fine, however when i chaning it to an accessory the quad doesnt arm. When looking at the rc input it is showing that the accessory is being switched, and even after going in changing the setting to arm with accessory, saving, and putting the throttle at zero, the motors will not arm.

jbarchuk

Re: Arming with switches
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2016, 05:23:19 am »
Can you change the config back such that it does arm via the yaw stick? If not then muck around further till that works.

Either way, please name your radio make/model, and describe the exact steps that you go through in the GCS and the Tx to change over to arm via switch.

-I- probably can't help you directly because I don't know anything other than Futaba but those steps I asked for are the first troubleshooting steps that someone else can follow further.

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2016, 07:11:44 am »
Hi, welcome.

Go to the Config > Input tab
Be sure the Accessory you used for arming has neutral set at middle value.

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2016, 10:19:56 pm »
that was it i needed to set the neutral value to the middle thanks for the help!