Re: one shot 125
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2016, 06:04:04 am »
My receiver doesn't support ppm :-[ but i was able to get them working in pwm mode. I'm ready to upgrade to so new equipment.TX/RX and whatever else is need any suggestions? f5soh i respect your opinion and would like to know what you think. and also may i ask what is the single winged craft in you profile pic? It looks really cool.

How did you get it to work. I am building several oneshot builds with cc3d boards, but the receivers are sbus only.

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2016, 06:19:18 am »
i used a PDB with a 5v output or you can use a 5v ubec and ran the 5v and a ground from the board to the receiver and put all my setting back to pwm. And it worked just fine. i used the dalrc one shots and they have been running smooth.. I got the receiver in but just havent got around to switching it out yet. but i would like to see what the diffence is. But im having troubles with a revo board so i dont know when i will get around to it. all i can see by looking at them is they have no pwr wire so they all share the one. Im sure its not proper but it works. i wouldnt think it would mess up the escs but i dont know that as fact but im not too worried about it ;D im pretty hard on parts so i try to have backups of standard stuff so i have less down time. i work on them 100x more than i get to fly them. it can get frustrating. but every time i think im out,they pull me back in ehhhhh! ;D good luck friend
ωʉɱ ∞

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2016, 06:58:02 am »
ahh, I see. I should have read the thread a bit more deeply. I see now you were having an issue because of opto's. Love Opto's btw. I thought you were saying you got oneshot to work on a cc3d board with sbus. Since someone else had said cc3d only works with oneshot with pwm I was eager to hear if you had found a work around.  I build and sell racing machines in my spare time, and to help fund my hobby (barely), and just bought three cc3d boards for my next builds. I have a bunch of Phantom2 TC RX combo's I use to sell RTF packages, so I was planning on doing this. Sure I still could, but really want to sell one shot capable machines, so may just make them BNF packages for the cc3d boards, and make a couple more expesive revo packages for RTF packages. Already digging myself in a financial hole, might as well go a bit further.  Thanks anyways, and glad to see you go your power situation figured out. When possible I get one BEC and the rest Opto, but my new builds are all super light opto only esc's so they have to have pdb, which is fine, cause it is useful for LED's and FPV stuff too.

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2016, 03:13:08 am »
Hey Nacho, I tried to send you a message, but it seemed to do something weird saying I already sent it when I hadn't and shows nothing in my outbox. Let me know if you got a message from me please.