CC3D not recognized in IOS
« on: March 24, 2016, 10:52:38 pm »
Can someone please help me out. I got a new macbook pro a few month back and am now trying for the first time to build a new project. I have two cc3d boards that have both worked on previous builds that I set up on my old windows machine. I can not get them to be recognized anywhere, I first put openpilot gcs on my mac and was unable to get the boards to be recognized. In the bottom right hand corner next to the connect button in the dropdown box I cant even see the board there as something to choose. What am I missing? I then tried to get the boards to connect to the older version of gcs on my old windows laptop, nothing there either. Last week I then discovered LibrePilot and how it is now replacing openpilot gcs. So I downloaded the version of librepilot for my mac hoping that the new software would solve the problem, but still the same results. Cannot connect, and can not see what board even being recognized as an option. When I plug in the board both the green and blue light illuminate for about 5 seconds, then the green stays solid and the blue begins flashing on and off slowly. I feel like there is something that I am missing to be able to see the board as an option on the dropdown menu to choose to connect to. Please anyone that could help me out would be so much appreciated. I cannot for the life of me figure out what I am doing wrong and am almost ready to give up...But I wont. I just need your help please.

f5soh

• LibrePilot
Re: CC3D not recognized in IOS
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 10:56:59 pm »
Hi,

Try the following:

- Disconnect board
- Hit Upgrade&Erase button
- Connect board
-  Wait one minute if board reboot

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 05:24:52 pm »
When I do that it times out before the 20seconds is up that it gives you to connect the board. I waited one minute anyway to see if anything different happens and nothing.

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2016, 05:29:27 pm »
In the dropdown box in the bottom right corner next to the connect button I only have 3 options and they are:

Serial: Bluetooth-Incomming port
Logfile: Loigfile Replay...
Serial: UDP Unconfigured

What is going on there, shouldn't the name of the board show up as an option to connect to?

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2016, 05:30:16 pm »
I know someone out there has the answer to this please someone help me out!

Thanks.

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2016, 05:39:27 pm »
Did you really connect board after hit the Upgrade&Erase button ?
Try Rescue:
- Disconnect board
- Hit Rescue button
- Connect board

If nothing, try another cable.

myflyer

• Fast and low is the way to go
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2016, 12:50:53 am »
Try a different cable it has to be able to transfer data. Some cables only charge