I cant get receiver to work with librepilot
« on: February 19, 2016, 03:57:33 pm »
I have cc3d board. Firstly I had openpilot on it and it worked fine. Then I tried to use frsky x4r receiver with sbus, and couldn't get it to work. Changed back to d4r and ppm, still nothing.

I installed cleanflight 1.10 on the board and bam, everything worked with first try.

Now I put librepilot on it and I have again the same problem. Receiver is totally unvisible to the board.

It's configured as ppm+noOneShot, input types has been set as ppm, correct channels selected and receiver is connected to first three wires. Just like it was with cleanflight. I don't understand why it's not working. Anyone has any tips to get receiver back in life?

f5soh

• LibrePilot
Re: I cant get receiver to work with librepilot
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2016, 04:08:17 pm »
Hi,

I assume your are using a CC3D, if you want Oneshot you may need the PPM into Pin8

Take a look here, "Receiver Port" section:
https://librepilot.atlassian.net/wiki/display/LPDOC/CC+Hardware+Configuration

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2016, 04:40:52 pm »
My selection is NOOneshot. And all manuals tells me to connect to pin3. Well, I did just try pin8 and what do you know, it works! Manuals are not up to date?? Was kind of biatch to try, had to install removed wire back to the connector , extract transmitter from  frame and so on..

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2016, 05:00:28 pm »
Are you sure the "PPM-NoOneShot" is selected and Pin8 works ?

Looks strange

Remember all changes in Hardware tab need a reboot (disconnect all power from board)

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2016, 07:35:20 pm »
This is strange. Actually, setting is now oneshot! I ran through the wizard and selected PPM,  I'm sure. I also did check the actual setting before first post that it was ppm+NOOneshot. I don't understand what happened. But it works. Not gonna touch it anymore. Is there some sort of auto detect??

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2016, 08:54:58 pm »
Nothing about auto detect.

Just what you set and save, applied after a reboot.
Like you say, works now :)