My first multirotor build, Diatone ET 200
« on: January 22, 2016, 07:11:05 pm »
Hello! My name is Henrik and Im 31 years old. I been into RC since I was a little kid, cars boats submarines helicopters and planes. This christmas I got a hubsan x4 h107 plus from my girlfriend and I really liked it but it lacked in performance and its nearly impossible to fly outdoors unless thers zero wind......so I decided to build my own quad, this week I recieved my order from BangGood :)

This is the maiden flight of my first quadrotor I ever built, it has diatone 5"props that are a bit bent and not ballanced and yet no occilations what so ever, I solderd my own Power distrubution harnes using the esc leads and 1,5square mm Cables to the battery plug, I think the elemination of the current restricting Power distrubution board is the reason I got it to fly this smooth witout messing with the PID settings in the Librepilot software. Its a great succsess :) BEC and reciever is from hobbyking, the rest is from BangGood and the battery is from another model...

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gRRj1MSLQqQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Re: My first multirotor build, Diatone ET 200
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2016, 05:25:45 am »
Sounds like you are hooked for life.  :)

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2016, 02:00:09 pm »
Haha yeah I guess, I find these Little quads way more enjoyable than both helis and planes and the best thing is that you can build them so cheap without compromising.

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2016, 06:35:26 pm »
So I got eger to see this thing on full Power so I went to the store and picked up a 1200mah 3 cell lipo. my god its a rocket its so fast!! Throttle punch and its gone way up in the sky, the differance between my old 2S pack and this new 3S is enormous!! I tidy it up some to, moved the bec to the inside of the frame and re routed the antennas. all thats left now is to install an antenna mount, battery strap and my diy led landing gear combo. next one Im building is a ZMR250 fpv.
213 grams on the scale :)