mottex

Re: How to Set Bluetooth Device via ComBridge CC3D
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2016, 11:18:14 am »
Because i don't have an usb-ftdi adapter, i want to connect via the cc3d board.

So I am not sure if the port is right - i only have CopterControl Virtual COM Port (Com4) - see the screenshot.

hwh

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2016, 07:01:50 pm »
That is the correct port.

mottex

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2016, 08:46:45 pm »
Thanks! The quest go es on  8)

mottex

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2016, 02:47:11 pm »
I'm still trying to setup the BT HC-05 via Combridge. I tried several serial Terminal Programms like putty, etc. - I don't get any answers from the module!

It's in a seconds blinking state.

Pairing with my phone works, sending commands with the android app to the pc works. But the damn thing won't give me any replies to my AT commands...

Anyone an idea?

Thanks

hwh

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2016, 10:32:30 pm »
While I have read that some people have modules that startup in command mode all four of the modules I purchased start up in pass through mode unless I put in the jumper. If the instructions on how to get the HC module into command (AT) mode I linked to in reply #9 above don't work you'd have to do further research on your particular module.  Maybe contact the seller and ask them how to get it into command mode.

Have you tried swapping TX and RX wires just to make sure they're right?  That's usually the first thing I do if I'm somewhere that I don't have the test equipment to verify the pin out is correct.

And the usb-serial adapters like the FTDI one or CP2102 ones are really inexpensive, banggood sells them for around $3.   USB To TTL / COM Converter Module buildin-in CP2102 New is similar to the one I use.