Alex H.

• Exploring Technologies!
    • ProTektWar
Re: My first fixedWing plane
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2019, 07:36:01 pm »

Learning new things every day.

Then... I was wrong saying the motor is spinning into the right direction, I'll have to reverse 2 wires.

Yesterday I have watched a video on YT where someone was starting his engine manually.
I have made a screenshot and draw what you explained me, as I have to visualized the things said in your text.

The propeller from the picture from my very first post, is the right one, I will only have to point it front with the small raised propeller size numbers molded into the propeller.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 07:42:02 pm by Alex H. »
Best Regards,
Alex H.

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2019, 04:49:38 am »
CW / CCW for motors is always looking at the motor from the spinner nut side.

Your picture shows a CCW full size airplane prop and a CW rotation on the model pusher drawing.

Alex H.

• ProTektWar
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2019, 07:18:02 am »
- The standard prop / motor direction is counter clockwise when viewed from the front of the motor (as if it were mounted on front on a normal airplane).
- If you want standard props to work in the future you should make the motor direction backwards (make it clockwise when viewed from the front of the motor).

I draw what you said and I forgot to write CW on the model pusher, as the CCW motion from the front was transposed to the CW motion in back. I hope I'm not getting confused...

Best Regards,
Alex H.

Alex H.

• ProTektWar
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2019, 12:00:46 pm »
Long time, nothing posted... the system says "for at least 120days", which is kind of true due to some other events.

Here is a short update on my build, as I'm still building this plane.

I was searching for a device which can carve into the foam, and finally I found one, as the one below, the nice thing is that you can change the same of that hot-wire.

Then I made some cuts into the foam, for battery, cc3d, receiver and servos

Mounted the ruderhornes, and tried to balance it to the front with some lead, temporary glued with tape, but no luck for the moment I still have to put some more :(, I hope it will not be too heavy in the end.

Next I will have to glue some of them with hot-glue and to make a top cover.
If everything is balanced I will try to launch it...
Best Regards,
Alex H.

Alex H.

• ProTektWar
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2022, 07:12:46 am »
This project is still on going :), I wasn't able to test the plane for the moment, but sometime in the future I will do it.
For the moment dust is all over it.
Best Regards,
Alex H.