Alex H.

• Exploring Technologies!
    • ProTektWar (dot) com
Re: My first fixedWing plane
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2019, 07:36:01 pm »

Learning new things every day.

Then... I was wrong saying the motor is spinning into the right direction, I'll have to reverse 2 wires.

Yesterday I have watched a video on YT where someone was starting his engine manually.
I have made a screenshot and draw what you explained me, as I have to visualized the things said in your text.

The propeller from the picture from my very first post, is the right one, I will only have to point it front with the small raised propeller size numbers molded into the propeller.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 07:42:02 pm by Alex H. »
Best Regards,
Alex H.

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2019, 04:49:38 am »
CW / CCW for motors is always looking at the motor from the spinner nut side.

Your picture shows a CCW full size airplane prop and a CW rotation on the model pusher drawing.

Alex H.

• Exploring Technologies!
    • ProTektWar (dot) com
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2019, 07:18:02 am »
- The standard prop / motor direction is counter clockwise when viewed from the front of the motor (as if it were mounted on front on a normal airplane).
- If you want standard props to work in the future you should make the motor direction backwards (make it clockwise when viewed from the front of the motor).

I draw what you said and I forgot to write CW on the model pusher, as the CCW motion from the front was transposed to the CW motion in back. I hope I'm not getting confused...

Best Regards,
Alex H.