kazmod1

• CC3D is the best
CC3D not arming
« on: August 22, 2018, 02:08:31 am »
I have spend a lot of time studing this issue, without result. This means in one model finally it is working but I don't know why.
In other I have done many things without result and must use "always armed". Really it is impossible to find solution for this problem.
Or perhaps solution was found but I simply don't know about that.

Thanks for help in advance.

Kaz
Kaz

Re: CC3D not arming
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 03:28:16 am »
Tell us the things you have tried so we don't waste time telling you to try things you have tried already.

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2018, 11:43:43 am »
Any sensors showing RED in the system health section of the flight data tab?

kazmod1

• CC3D is the best
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2018, 04:23:28 pm »
First, any of sensors isn't red.
If you import your uav file, all is ok.

I'm not english and for me is not easy to write a long stories.

I will say, I have read many informations that I found  through google, on internet, youtube. Nothing give a good, reliable result.
I have repeated many times the wizzard of Librepilot, no result. I think that most important are throttle chanel and yaw channel.
I have introduced different values for minimal and neutral value for throttle and diffrent combinations. No reliable result.
I'm like very much program Librepilot and before Openpilot. Have many of respect for his authors.

But this story with arming is not new and I hope finally will find explanation. I will work on this as well.
Thanks for interest.
Kaz

kazmod1

• CC3D is the best
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2018, 01:25:46 pm »
I'm happy to finally find the solution. Now arming is working very well and in reable manner.
In my opinium they is an "error" in program.  For the values for axes  (throttle ,  Yaw in may case) the range of acceptable should be larger. Hope that in the next update
of program this problem will be finally out.
Kaz

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2018, 03:11:58 pm »
For the values for axes  (throttle ,  Yaw in may case) the range of acceptable should be larger.
Can you elaborate the issue about Throttle and Yaw values ?

Did you use the Transmitter wizard or Manual calibration for input setup ?

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2018, 04:24:02 pm »
Also, it will not arm if you use a "dual rate" switch on the arming control function or use excessive trim.

Example: arm with low throttle and yaw right
It will not arm if you use:
- a lot of left yaw trim (this should never be necessary)
- a lot of up throttle trim (example: to keep props spinning when throttle stick is zero)
- "dual rate" switch on yaw (never lets it get to full right yaw)

kazmod1

• CC3D is the best
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2018, 11:03:21 am »
Ans. for F5soh:

Insteat of Th  1100 I put  1200, and for Yaw instead of 1147 I put 1247.  Probably values could be lower , more near of initial.

For Cliff. : I do not use any of three you mentionne.  I use clear situation- any trimm any subtrimm even if this is possible. No dual rates.
Kaz

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2018, 03:40:21 pm »
Another arming method could be to use an accessory switch on your transmitter. Saves having to change values and deadband on the sticks.

kazmod1

• CC3D is the best
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2018, 03:55:22 pm »
Yesterday, the arming worked very well. Today, I goes to our "airport". I  have tryied more that 10 times. No result. No arming. But in that situation (people often write about leaking realibility, problem is as well in CC3d as well. Sorry for glorifing of my success without succes :)
Kaz

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2018, 04:35:11 pm »
One more thing that (by default) will keep it from arming is that it must be sitting perfectly still when arming.  You can't hold it in your hand.  It waits till it sees the gyros stop "moving" and then it does gyro init (bias) and then it arms.  Also, some boards have slightly bad gyros, but can still be flown.  Disable "Attitude->Wait Until The Board Is Steady"

If that doesn't fix it, look at inputs while you move the sticks to make sure they move though the full range.
Set to some arming that is not "always armed".  Example: low throttle and yaw right.
Plug in the flight battery and the USB -> GCS.
Go to Input page.  Turn transmitter on.  Individually wiggle the arming controls on the transmitter and make sure they move all the way from min to max.  There may be a delay between stick movement and seeing it in the GCS.

kazmod1

• CC3D is the best
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2018, 07:29:26 pm »
Thanks for all answers.

Cliff, I need to correct one of my statement. Today I make error. I do not remarque, que double rate of yaw was in bad position.
In my case arming still work correctly.  I'm waiting on two other cc3d and I will continu my "study".

Thanks,
Kaz

kazmod1

• CC3D is the best
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2018, 10:13:35 pm »
I take a notes. Have a special file for this FC controller.
For me , one thing is to know , second, more important, do not forget. !  :)
Kaz

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2018, 03:15:48 am »
Is it working for you now?  :)

kazmod1

• CC3D is the best
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2018, 02:54:31 pm »
Sorry Cliff for late answer. I was out of town.  I will answer when I will sure the result.

Thanks
Kaz