Re: CAnt get librepilot to save on CC3D
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2017, 09:08:52 pm »
I have actually got this to work a few times.  The problem is as soon as i disconnect the battery and the usb plug and re plug in the battery it stops working.

The other forums say this is as spektrum issue and of course they say it is yours. 

Any other ideas?

Thanks

Bill

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2017, 06:40:47 am »
Just two things that have already been discussed.  Upgrage and ERASE.  The erase part is important.  You might try Erase Settings.

It won't save settings if it is armed and you should never use Always Armed.

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2017, 05:00:44 pm »
Ive done the erase and upgrade part many times.  Its just odd that it will work until i unplug and it looses the settings i guess.

Bill

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2017, 03:39:58 am »
Ok another problem.  I changed Rx to a lemon pwm/pcm type.  Still no work.  The tx wizard see the tx activity as pwm but will not show any movement in the slider bars.  I  have tried the wizard and PPm mode as well/  I have changed the settings in the conf tab--saved them  unhooked the rx,  waited 30 sec etc etc etc 

Ideas?

Bill

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2017, 04:46:55 am »
Everything must be set up correctly...
The receiver must put out PPM on the wire you are using and the FC must be configured and wired to receive PPM on the correct pin in the correct FC port.  The connection is almost always a single, 3 wire cable from Rx to FC.

Similar for PWM, but PWM requires at least 7 wires.  Typically 5 cables/connectors with 1 to 3 wires each.  Rx must be configured for PWM in some cases, you must connect the wires to the correct place on the FC, and the FC must be configured for PWM.

Also, you must have a BEC (maybe built into the ESC) and the flight battery must be plugged in to power the BEC which powers the FC and thus the Rx.  USB does not power the RC Rx.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 05:07:06 am by TheOtherCliff »