(HELP) Eachine 250 racer calibration
« on: November 30, 2017, 04:49:23 pm »
Hi

So I have a Eachine 250 racer ( SimonK 12AMP ) but i'm having trouble with the calibration of the ESC.

so after my calibration my motors still don't spin at the same time.. i have done it like  10 times. sometimes its 1motor that has delay sometimes a couple.

I searched on YT on how to calibrate the esc and still doens't work no idea what i'm doing wrong.

So what I do in librepilot is I click all 3 boxes, click start and than I plug in the battery
after that I just listen for the beeps :

-Cali tone
-Beep
-Beep Beep
-Beep Beep Beep
-Beep Beep Beep Beep
-High tone
-High tone and a low tone
than i click STOP after I click stop i got a :
Beep
Beep Beep
Beep Beep Beep
Beep Beep Beep Beep
and than a loop and back form 1 beep so I disconnect the battery after the fourth beep..

what am I doing wrong?? :-\ :-\

Re: (HELP) Eachine 250 racer calibration
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 09:00:42 pm »
Most stock ESC firmware has two things that you get to with the transmitter:
- ESC calibration
- ESC settings

You start out with the throttle high and it is very important to time when you move the throttle stick to low.  If you move it low after the first tones, you get calibration.  If you don't move it soon enough, you get a settings "beep menu".  The number of beeps tells you which setting.  If you move the throttle low during the "two beeps" you then are adjusting whatever is associated with two beeps in the menu.

So drop the throttle soon after the first tune, before you get to the beep count menu.

and
https://librepilot.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/LPDOC/pages/12058743/ESC+Calibration

f5soh

• LibrePilot
Re: (HELP) Eachine 250 racer calibration
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 09:48:03 pm »
Look this video, may help you: