cc3d not saving
« on: September 14, 2017, 06:32:17 am »
New guy here. so I configure everything and everything works after the wizards. but when I disconnect the battery and then reconnect. the FC turns on but no action when I move the sticks on the transmitter. can someone help me please. Thanks in advance.

Mateusz

Re: cc3d not saving
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 02:42:44 pm »
  • Post your uav config, you will see in that file whether configuration you saved is saved.
  • Sticks my not work if you didn't arm your copter, did you set arming method ?
  • Another reason for not being able to ARM is firmware preventing it, because something really bad goes on, like some conflicting options enabled or something else. Check if you can Arm after completing wizard (in any case never use Always armed option, it's for testing only and is dangerous, as it bypasses all safety checks firmware performs before allowing to arm).

I can't think of other reasons. Does it work ok with other flight-controllers ? Anyway post your UAV config.

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 03:44:01 am »
not sure how to post uav config. I even did not set the arm settings just for testing. I know its dangerous but I was just testing. so once I disconnected the battery and then reconnected the battery. nothing happens and when I connect the fc to librepilot the channels fluctuate between 2 channels. I about to change out the fc to the dye f4 that I have sitting around.

Mateusz

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2017, 09:11:20 am »
not sure how to post uav config.

Just File/GCS Settings Import/Export it saves file with "*.uav" extension. It's a human readable xml file.
Contains all settings of your copter, really useful if you want to save your configuration and import it later.

when I connect the fc to librepilot the channels fluctuate between 2 channels

Which channels ? What receiver / protocol ? How is it connected ?
  • Attach file with your config
  • Attach screenshot of GCS page as well

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2017, 07:12:06 pm »
Just File/GCS Settings Import/Export it saves file with "*.uav" extension. It's a human readable xml file.

This save GCS config.

Please use File > Export UAV Settings... for FC configuration file, while the board is connected.